Default CSA Timing for return transfer?

How do the shuttles work for the return to MBJ? Are they on a regular schedule, or as-needed?

I'm contemplating an 11:40am return flight. I'm wondering how early my shuttle will leave CSA? If it's too early, I may opt for a more expensive but later return.

Thanks!

I would classify them as needed but you will likely have a full bus. Since it is an 1:30 ride back to MBJ and they get you there 2 hours early you would leave the resort around 7 or so. We just got home from CSA Saturday and left the resort at 7 for our 10:50 flight. Something to keep in mind it the check out times of the resort (which I can't recall off the top of my mind). If you are at the resort past that point they will hold your bags and you can continue to use the facilities but it might be a tease as I wouldn't want to stare at the ocean without being able to get in it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zukini View Post
    How do the shuttles work for the return to MBJ? Are they on a regular schedule, or as-needed?

I'm contemplating an 11:40am return flight. I'm wondering how early my shuttle will leave CSA? If it's too early, I may opt for a more expensive but later return.

Thanks!
    In my experience, they typically get you to the airport about 2hrs early. So you could probably count on leaving around 8-8:30AM

As needed, you'll leave the resort about 4 hours before your flight. They are supposed to let you know the night before when your shuttle leaves and to put your luggage outside. Last time for us, we were overlooked and just called the desk. Its important to sign up for "romance rewards" and a couple weeks before your trip to do the precheckin. They'll ask for your flight info.

They leave as needed, about 4 hours before flight. Our ride back to MBJ has always been around 10am for our 2:30pm flight. On a side note we have found checking out the night before to be helpful as there is usaslly several people trying to check out at the same time in the morning.

Shuttle will leave about 4 hours before your flight

We did a 12:40 or 1:40 (let's just say early afternoon) flight and we were up and out PDQ from the resort. Prior trips we had managed a late afternoon departure. It was for us the better way, you could have that last hummingbird, and walk on the beach and lament on how it sucks to go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfhary20 View Post
    I would classify them as needed but you will likely have a full bus. Since it is an 1:30 ride back to MBJ and they get you there 2 hours early you would leave the resort around 7 or so. We just got home from CSA Saturday and left the resort at 7 for our 10:50 flight. Something to keep in mind it the check out times of the resort (which I can't recall off the top of my mind). If you are at the resort past that point they will hold your bags and you can continue to use the facilities but it might be a tease as I wouldn't want to stare at the ocean without being able to get in it!!
    Why wouldn't you be able to get in it? We always take a late flight. We just separate our going home clothes and a bag with toiletries. We swim til about 12:30 or 1pm then go tot lobby, find our bags, grab our clothes and toiletries and go over to the sport compex and shower and change. We keep a large baggie for wet swim suits.
    Then we go to lunch. We usually leave the resort about 2pm or so.