Thread: Men's grooming

Default Men's grooming

Hi all,

My fiancee and I are to be married 5/31 and will go to Tower Isle June 2-8 for the honeymoon. We're 28-what's the age range at the resort? A lot of newlyweds?

Also, as far as men's grooming for the au naturel island, I know it is personal preference but are the majority of men smooth? We've never been to a nude beach so does anyone have recommendations one way or the other?

Just look down the main au natural thread page and you will find this...

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ethods-for-men

Quote Originally Posted by mklkag View Post
    Hi all,

My fiancee and I are to be married 5/31 and will go to Tower Isle June 2-8 for the honeymoon. We're 28-what's the age range at the resort? A lot of newlyweds?

Also, as far as men's grooming for the au naturel island, I know it is personal preference but are the majority of men smooth? We've never been to a nude beach so does anyone have recommendations one way or the other?
    We first went to Tower Isle when we were in our late 20's as well. We were NOT on our honeymoon and that trip we were definitely in the minority as it seemed that everyone was on their honeymoon. That made it a lot of fun though because there were lots of younger people and it probably skewed the average age down. We've been to Sans Souci a couple of other trips and both of those seemed like more vacationers than honeymooners so it's probably just a function of when you go.

As far as grooming, it's all over the board...if you want to be smooth, no one is going to bat an eye, if you want to have a forest, no one will care either. I don't go smooth because I don't want to maintain it and hate the growing back process so I just trim/manscape.

Have a great time!