Views: 7107
Size:  63.7 KBName:  20131001_070620_resized.jpg
Views: 7113
Size:  79.8 KBName:  20131001_070821_resized.jpg
Views: 7133
Size:  71.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Couples Resorts

Randymon it looks great! We cannot wait until we return in February to see it in person. Since your pictures don't show a full size shot of the hot tub, can I ask if there is a railing to use when getting in and out?

Great job!
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014

Thanks for the hard work and for being a man of your word! See you in Sept & October of 2014! CSS & CSA soon come

very nice i cant wait we see you all in November 4th

Thanks Randy, looks great, but I will miss the grotto.
    Linda

Waterfall gone!!! More room for vollyball!! Opens the whole thing up and the hot tub best thing to happen ever!!!! Great job guys at Sans Souci you really do listen to the guests!!!

Wow!
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Thank you Randymon!! You made our day(s), we arrive on the 21st and were very concerned about access to 'our' wonderful SSB. If your around, we will buy you a drink!!!!!

Niiiice! Looks great This will be our 1st time there, cant wait to try it out!

I take back all the "Jamaican time" jokes I've ever cracked over the years. I don't think there are many contractors in the states who could have completed this project on that schedule. Can't wait for November 1st. Well done!

Looks great! Can't wait to return in June!!

Awesome!!! Can't wait until December!!!!

Wow Randy, this looks amazing!!!!! Can't wait to get there in January!

We arrive nov 14th looks fantastic

Looks great but very sad to see the grotto and waterfall gone - it was the one unique feature that made this area special and provided some privacy for couples. Will miss the sound of the waterfall. Unfortunately it now just looks like any other pool.

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaWilly View Post
    I take back all the "Jamaican time" jokes I've ever cracked over the years. I don't think there are many contractors in the states who could have completed this project on that schedule. Can't wait for November 1st. Well done!
    Funny I was thinking same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun n sand View Post
    Looks great but very sad to see the grotto and waterfall gone - it was the one unique feature that made this area special and provided some privacy for couples. Will miss the sound of the waterfall. Unfortunately it now just looks like any other pool.
    We LOVED the grotto and waterfall and agree it is sad to see it go. Our last trip saw it host an awesome game of pool beer pong Still, the hot tub will be nice.

Randymon,

What upgrades are being done to the grill and restrooms?

Hot tub and pool look AWESOME!!!

Yeah...our understanding was they were going to make the whole pool one depth which would have been nice as it would have expanded the usable area of the pool but all they ended up doing in the end was tearing down the grotto...leaving the shallow end as it was. Again not sure what use half of the pool being left at 1 1/2 feet deep serves That depth only made sense with the grotto being there but now that it is gone we are left with half the pool being a kiddy pool?

Other's thoughts?

I agree, sun n sand. I expect the noise from the bar will be louder around the pool with nothing to drown out the sound. The waterfall was such a relaxing sound.

Quote Originally Posted by cpanddp View Post
    Yeah...our understanding was they were going to make the whole pool one depth which would have been nice as it would have expanded the usable area of the pool but all they ended up doing in the end was tearing down the grotto...leaving the shallow end as it was. Again not sure what use half of the pool being left at 1 1/2 feet deep serves That depth only made sense with the grotto being there but now that it is gone we are left with half the pool being a kiddy pool?

Other's thoughts?
    I've been to other resorts with very shallow depths in portions of the pool. These area are generally used to put lounges in for sunning on hot days. Nudies are nothing if not creative.... I'm sure it will be put to good use somehow!

I kind of like the new look. From the pics, it seems to give the area a more open feel. Looking forward to a firsthand look in three weeks.

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait for December!!

Jen and I will be there on Monday next week, can't wait to check out all the renoes!

Even when the grotto was there I enjoyed the shallow end. It was nice to just sit in and not have the water all the way up your body. Gave you the option of suntanning in the water. I liked it and am glad they kept it.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Beautiful! Thanks for the great work...and the photos! Can't wait to get back there in January! I hope the volleyball net is back up by then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast