Thread: CSS 3rd Beach?

Default CSS 3rd Beach?

Found this on CSS tripadvisor website -

"From the three beaches (main, au natural and secret) to the various pools (main, au natural and mineral), to Charlie's grotto, there are lots of places tucked away to explore and enjoy."

Having been to CSS I was unaware of a 3rd beach presume that is why its 'secret' so I have just looked on the map of the site, Map & 360 View - Couples Resorts - is this beach the bit of white colour to the left of the mineral pool?

Yes, that's it!

I'm assuming it is! We loooove that spot! We swim there all the time! There is no lounge chairs or anything but there is generally no one over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Found this on CSS tripadvisor website -

"From the three beaches (main, au natural and secret) to the various pools (main, au natural and mineral), to Charlie's grotto, there are lots of places tucked away to explore and enjoy."

Having been to CSS I was unaware of a 3rd beach presume that is why its 'secret' so I have just looked on the map of the site, Map & 360 View - Couples Resorts - is this beach the bit of white colour to the left of the mineral pool?
    Yes, in a way there is a 3rd "secret" beach. It's very small and just below the workout facility next to the mineral pool. We found it when we visited the small original "mineral grotto". There were a few beach chairs. But we never took advantage of that area. We liked being at the main beach.

Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Yes; but I wouldn't really call it a beach although very pretty. Bring water shoes we saw lots of sea urchins.

I would assume they are referring to the small beach accessible through the arch that says "drift away" - downstairs and to the right of the mineral pool

At low tide, there's a decent little beach there - and its just 5 feet from the sauna - I love soaking in the sauna and walking out straight into the ocean! Awesome...

Well there is access to the sea from below the mineral pool and I have waded in there, but calling it a beach is a bit of a stretch.

I would assume they are referring to the small beach accessible through the arch that says "drift away" - downstairs and to the right of the mineral pool

At low tide, there's a decent little beach there - and its just 5 feet from the sauna - I love soaking in the sauna and walking out straight into the ocean! Awesome...

I consider the 3rd beach to be the sandy area just outside of the Gym, yes just below and to the left of the Mineral Pool and where you can walk across over to the Grotto. There usually aren't chairs on that little stretch of beach and it is above the rocks, so you can't access the water from there, but it is very well cared for and a a great place to find solitude. When the tide is low, you can also walk out into the water a bit from under the spa - next to the sauna and bottom waterfall lookout - there is an entry into the ocean. Do watch yourself as the waves come in quick and the current is strong there. Just a nice place for getting your feet wet and at low tide, there is enough beach to make it a photo spot!

I only wish there was a full service bar on that side of the resort during the day, but the Non-alcoholic offerings are probably what keeps it so delightfully peaceful and relaxing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CSS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    CN 2012
    CTI 2013

We have seen ppl down there a few times. Just another private nook/crannie CSS offers. We love the mineral pool in the morning. Its a good way to nurse a hangover...floating on a chair cushion in the pool drinking vitamin water. After lunch we move over to the swim up bar in main pool

We loved that side of the resort - we spent lots of time at the Mineral Pool, at that "secret" beach and enjoying the treats from the Veggie Bar. I think it stays quiet because there's no alcohol available at the bar. It was really nice to enjoy the quiet over there!