Default Room suggestions for Premier Ocean front at CTI

Would love room numbers and/or building numbers for our trip in April. Anyone know the temps at that time.

We had 3208, which is in the main building, just a couple of rooms west of the lobby, and on the second floor. It gave us a front-on view of the island, and with it being almost centered over the patio outside the lobby, was a good place to sit on the balcony and see everyone coming and going between the swim-up pool bar, lobby, and main bar. Even numbered rooms are facing the island, odd numbered are facing the garden side. As the numbers get higher, the rooms get closer to the swim-up bar. Some insist on a third floor room to make sure there are not trees blocking their view, but the trees are at the extreme ends of the building. Nothing blocks the view at all, so the second floor room has just as good a view, and only one flight of stairs to go up and down each day, so no need to wait on the elevator. Very easy to come and go, centrally located, and quiet at night.

That is the best explanation I've heard on this subject sandman... The only thing I could add is we stayed in 3106 and I don't imagine you could get a better view of the ocean and the patio was huge

We had room 2201. I loved it beacauaevit was a corner room. Two wonderful views. One of Bayside restaurant. The other of the island. Looking down over the quiet pool. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  110.7 KB

we have been in building 3 and 4 the past 2 years, both had excellent views. 2 weeks ago we were on 3rd floor of building 3 almost at the end of building 3 next to building 4, Loved the location because it was very convenient to everything. Building 2 would have good views also.

Any building there would be good because it beats my view today of our parking lot and rain and Fall on the way.

We have stayed in 3202 and 3204 and loved it. Then in 3206 and 3302 and loved it. Stayed in 3106 and it had too much foot traffic for me as it was rather noisy at night. Since we stayed there and they moved us after two nights (if momma don't get sleep, ain't no one happy), they have put up signs to remind guests to respect the quiet.
    Vicky

Thanks all for the suggestions!!!!