Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: September 2014

Falcon1978, we'll be there 2 of the days you're there. Look for us! We're not hard to find.

Name:  561105_10151087473738214_360667296_n.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  234.1 KB
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

David and Angela
    Just booked Sep 10th to 20th.
    David and Angela
    CTI - April 2011
    CSS - Sep 2011, Jan 2012, Oct 2012, May 2013, April 2014, Sep 2014 (Booked)
    Negril - May 2012, Nov 2013

We are going to be there from the 10-17th. After reading all these awesome posts, we are so excited. It's our first time, and September can't get here soon enough!!!!

We are booked from 9/20 to 9/27. We were at CTI in June of 2011 and can't wait to get to CSS.

We spent some time on the island at CTI and we are looking forward to SSB.

Hubby and I will be at CSS 9/7-9/13. We've been to CSA twice and CSS once. We cannot wait to get back to CSS. Never been in September. All our other trips were in April.

Default 135 and a wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    Falcon1978, we'll be there 2 of the days you're there. Look for us! We're not hard to find.

Name:  561105_10151087473738214_360667296_n.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  234.1 KB
    Cigar Dude, look forward to meeting you in September. Yeah, we might be able to pick the two of you out of line-up. First time at CSS, but a CSA veteran. Will probably find us most afternoons at a swim up bar or on the beach.

September 14 - 19th. First timers..... Can't wait

My husband and I will be at CSS celebrating our 20th Anniversary 9/23 - 9/28. This will be our first trip - anywhere - in all of those 20 years. I am so excited I can't stand it
    Tim & Kindra

CSS September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Orion0767 View Post
    My husband and I will be at CSS celebrating our 20th Anniversary 9/23 - 9/28. This will be our first trip - anywhere - in all of those 20 years. I am so excited I can't stand it
    Orion0767,

You'll be there the same time as us. Last year was our first time to CSS and we had a blast. We met so many wonderful people and became fast and good friends with them. Can't wait to see everyone again this coming September. We'll all have to meet at the Balloon Bar one night and we'll buy the first round.

J & A

Default Sept 14-19

Booked for Sept 14-19

Quote Originally Posted by jdd914 View Post
    It seems like it's soooooo far away!!!! We are headed back 9/13-9/20 - anyone else pre-booked?
    Counting the days until paradise...

Quote Originally Posted by Orion0767 View Post
    You picked a great place for your anniversary. You will absolutely love CSS! Pictures don't do it justice.
    Cigar Dude

Happy to say we have to change our dates on this thread.
    We found a great price to add another night. With an early flight into Mobay and late out!
    So we are now; Sept. 28th to Oct. 3rd.
    Can't wait!! First time to CSS and the wait seems almost unbearable...

I second that happiness DebnAl, aka the Al.

Quote Originally Posted by tanfastic View Post
    Anyone wanting to hire a bartender for SSB on Monday Sept 29th to party late into the evening?
    So now that our date of arrival has changed, we can join in that evening.
    The catch being we have never been to CSS or SSB or any A/N beach.

Default Sept 14th

We are first timers and can't wait to get down there. September 14th can't come quick enough! From everything we've ready on these forums we are anticipating the most amazing and relaxing trip.

Quote Originally Posted by jdd914 View Post
    It seems like it's soooooo far away!!!! We are headed back 9/13-9/20 - anyone else pre-booked?
    Counting the days until paradise...

100 days and counting down!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1978 View Post
    100 days and counting down!
    104 for us as of today! We'll see you there!
    Cigar Dude

Sept 23 through 28. First tine at Couples and first time in Jamaica for wife and I. Hard to say summer go quickly.

Name:  Kay&Phil09.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  12.8 KB

Swimming during a CSA catamaran cruise a couple of years ago. If you see us at CSS Aug 30 - Sep 6 say Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1978 View Post
    Name:  Kay&Phil09.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  12.8 KB

Swimming during a CSA catamaran cruise a couple of years ago. If you see us at CSS Aug 30 - Sep 6 say Hi...
    We arrive on the 4th so we'll see you!
    Cigar Dude

12 short weeks left ! For you veterans of San Souci- Which restaurant do you prefer for Lobster Nite ? sylvia

Default Possible return to CSS in Sept. 2014

Hey there! I remember you two! No...you aren't hard to miss! You are both an inspiration!
    Anyway...we are hoping to return to CSS for our 4th visit and 40th wedding anniversary! Dates could be...Sept. 11 to 18th! I have looked everywhere else in the Caribbean and Mexico ...but I always seem to return to the CSS website....and gaze wistfully at that beautiful, special place. It is so unique, isn't it?
    So...maybe we will see you there. I will be booking tomorrow if all goes well. We will keep our fingers crossed!

We'll be there Sept. 25 thru Sept 30. 1st timers from NY. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikenelisa View Post
    We'll be there Sept. 25 thru Sept 30. 1st timers from NY. Can't wait!!!
    mikenelisa,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Couples family. Everyone's expectations are different of course but I'm sure you will enjoy CSS. I see you posted in the Sept 2014 Getting To Know You thread also. Thank you. You will be there the same time frame as my wife and I. Look for us when you arrive and we will buy you your first drink!

Jason & Anissa

Jason and Anissa,

Thanks for the kind welcome. Our expectations are high, but we are pretty laid back (at least as laid back and NYers can be!) and pretty easy to please.

We're just looking to relax on the beach and at the pool with some cool drinks at our sides at all times. My wife's a little anxious/nervous about going A/N, but we're definetely doing it. I've done it before (a long time ago on my first trip to Jamaica) and have told her that once you go, you'll know.

We would love to eat alot of Jamaican food while at CSS. I've read on the boards that perhaps the selection of Jamaican food is not that great. Any suggestions on which restaurants we should eat at?

Looking forward to that first drink!>
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelwithWife View Post
    mikenelisa,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Couples family. Everyone's expectations are different of course but I'm sure you will enjoy CSS. I see you posted in the Sept 2014 Getting To Know You thread also. Thank you. You will be there the same time frame as my wife and I. Look for us when you arrive and we will buy you your first drink!

Jason & Anissa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast