Hybrid View

Default Just wondering who will be at CTI in June 2014

Just booked our next trip to CTI, 11th - 20th June 2014.
    Looking forward to sharing drinks with old friends on the island.
    Iain & Jacqui

My wife and I will be there starting June 8 for our 25th wedding anniversary. Looking forward to meeting you!

Robin and Valerie

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at CTI June 11-17. We just got it all booked. We are so excited we can hardly wait, especially after reading all of the wonderful posts and reviews!! This will be our first time in Jamica, first time at an all inclusive, and first time on a vacation without our kiddos. We are a little nervous about being away that long but I'm sure we'll get lost in the paradise found at CTI. We look forward to meeting new friends and making memories to last a lifetime!!
    Kenneth and Kristen

I hope we get to meet you!

Seems like a lot of folks are mid-week to mid-week. We are going Sunday to Sunday. Is it more usual to do a mid-week visit?

My husband and I will be there June 15-19

Just 32 days away! Just booked Club Mobay, setup a private beach dinner, and am working on a vow renewal for our 25th anniversary as a surprise for my wife. Can't wait to get my toes in the sand!

My sister is getting married at CTI and we will be there with a group of 26 June 7-14th! Have not been to CTI and really looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Annee View Post
    My sister is getting married at CTI and we will be there with a group of 26 June 7-14th! Have not been to CTI and really looking forward to it!
    Congratulations! What day is the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Annee View Post

Just so happens I am getting married at CTI on the 28th. We have a group of 18 coming with us!
    We get there on the 25th to the 5th of July.

Just six days to go! We leave very early in the morning, but that gets us into Jamaica that much earlier!

I am planning a surprise vow renewal at a local church as a surprise for my wife. We celebrate 25 years on Tuesday, and will have the renewal on Wednesday. Can't wait to get there!

My husband Jonathan and I (Laurie) will be there from the 8-15. I would love to meet up.