Default Romance Rewards gift question

Went to do the pre-check in and noticed that one of our Romance Reward gift options is a water bottle? Is this the same water bottle as they give you to carry around the resort or is it different? If you're a returner are you expected to bring the water bottle from your previous trip back with you?

Water Bottle? Nuts, I'm going to have to recheck in. Last week that was not there. Thanks. Oh, I can't answer your questions.

Duplicate
    Last edited by lsm1212; October 10th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

No idea but I chose that option. Just did our pre-check in for our trip in November. I saw that you could pick water bottles or t-shirts. Hubby and I have plenty of t-shirts so thought the water bottle would be cool for while we are there, etc.

I've only heard the CTI gives out water bottles at the resort? Hope I don't end up with 2 of them for both of us now! What I didn't like was that you could only pick one or the other for both of us. I would have liked to pick 1 water bottle and 1 t-shirt. But it won't let you do that. Oh well. We still have our t-shirts from our wedding at CSA back in 2004 and then again to CN in 2006.
    Linda & Nick
    CSS - March 2013

Would like to know about these water bottles as we have the ones from our last visit to CTI. They have been willing to work with us before, upon arrival, with the t-shirts (i.e. sizes). Perhaps they'll let you switch a water bottle for a t-shirt. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Would like to know about these water bottles as we have the ones from our last visit to CTI. They have been willing to work with us before, upon arrival, with the t-shirts (i.e. sizes). Perhaps they'll let you switch a water bottle for a t-shirt. Doesn't hurt to ask!
    Thanks BandB.... we are going to CN. Might have to ask as I think hubby would prefer a tshirt where I want the water bottle. As long as we don't already get one!
    Linda & Nick
    CSS - March 2013

Dang! You just made me remember that we left our Couples water bottles in our room on the bar. Bummer! I guess we'll have to go back to get some more

We just returned from Couples Barbados. I had signed up for the t shirts as we got the water bottles at Tower Isle. We received the candle and oil ( which leaked out in my suitcase on the flight home). There was also supposed to be a departure gift, but didnt get that either.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanuwood View Post
    We just returned from Couples Barbados. I had signed up for the t shirts as we got the water bottles at Tower Isle. We received the candle and oil ( which leaked out in my suitcase on the flight home). There was also supposed to be a departure gift, but didnt get that either.
    On our stay at CSS in September, we didn't get the departure gift either (we love the cooler and snacks). We were also surprised we didn't get champagne and treat delivered to our room on our anniversary either. We figured they were so caught up in the remodeling that the small touches were getting missed. Though this last trip was not up to par with the others we are set to return next fall in hopes this years issues were just a fluke. You do have me wondering if others are getting the program perks.

Jeff & Denise
    SDR 09/09
    CSS 09/10, 09/11, 09/12, 09/13, 9/14

I have found in 5 trips that sometimes you have to remind them about the departure item as you are waiting on your bus. I've never had an issue with the arrival gift.