Default One Love Pub Crawl /Day Trips - December 12 through 19

Hi All,

We will be heading to CSA for our second visit 12/12-12/20. Never got off the resort the first time and would like to do so this visit. I have heard great things about the Pub Crawl and wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting a bus together. If so, please let me know!

For repeaters - is a day tour of YS Falls and Black River worth it? I want to see more of Jamaica but have such a hard time tearing myself from CSA

Also, if anyone has recommendations for a nice dinner on the Cliffs, that would be great. Thanks all, soon come!

I have read here the Rock-house on the Cliffs and Ivans are good places to eat. I went to trip advisor and googled both restaurants, both had great reviews. Hoping to make it to Rock-house.....

I do like Rock House, but make sure you get an outside table when you reserve. There are a bunch of folks on the December meet up thread planning a One Love Pup Crawl on either Sunday the 15th or Wednesday the 18th. I understand if there is a big enough CSA group, the driver will make it a private tour (then everyone gets seats :-).) Also, there was talk of doing Floyd's Pelican Bar, and I'm not sure if that would include YS-but that is a common combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Driverlady View Post
    I do like Rock House, but make sure you get an outside table when you reserve. There are a bunch of folks on the December meet up thread planning a One Love Pup Crawl on either Sunday the 15th or Wednesday the 18th. I understand if there is a big enough CSA group, the driver will make it a private tour (then everyone gets seats :-).) Also, there was talk of doing Floyd's Pelican Bar, and I'm not sure if that would include YS-but that is a common combo.
    We went last May and had a blast. I've reserved for 4 on Wednesday, December 18. I f we can get a larger group it would be nice to have a seat! But i'm ok with SRO too. I have too much fun to care!

We can do Sunday Dec 15th for pub crawl but not the 18th as we leave that day for home.....any others for the 15th?

My fiancé and I will be there on our honeymoon December 8th-15th and are for sure doing this pub crawl!! We could do the 12th or 13th!