Default Couples Cookbook suggestion ......

Having now been to CSS 3 times I loved cooking classes and collecting recipes for my favorite dishes , of which there are many...

My suggestion is that there should be a Couples recipe book with all the favorites for us to recreate at home. There must be Soup section! and a spicy sections and dessert... Any chance this could be done and the proceeds given to the ISS Trust Foundation. I buy the Calendar and this could be another Idea???

How many people would buy this if it were available and can it be made????

This has been requested for a long time by many. I know a collection of Chef Spath's culinary delights would be wonderful.

The garlic saffron soup we had during our private dinner on the beach the night of our vow renewal in 2006 was one of the best things we have ever had at Swept Away.

I agree that this collection could be a wonderful fund raiser for the Issa Trust Foundation.

Perhaps....soon come
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

I suggested that during our repeters dinner in August. They could sell them in the gift shop with the proceeds going to the trust, or it could beused as one of the gift selections for romance rewards members...or both.

We would!

Great idea. I would love to get a cookbook from Couples.

This is the best idea I've heard in a long time!!

I would definitely buy multiple copies......great gifts for friends!