Default Entertainment Staff @ CN?

Next question- are the entertainment staff the same at CN? We really thought a great deal of them.
    Thanks. Less than 4 months till we leave!

In early September this year the staff listed was:

Team Lead -Nellie
    Carlos
    Bellard
    Kiev
    Okeno
    Shawna
    Shaneen

Also, Shelly-Dean was not on list, as her 1st day was in the middle of our stay. Nellie was still on maternity leave so we didn't see her.

You don't say when you were last there. In our experience, some ET staff will stay for several years, others will leave (or be asked to sooner) after their short term contract expires (6 months typically, I think).

Thanks Rudi,

We were there last year. Okeno was fantastic. There was a young man there- tall, I forget his name. I think he was planning on leaving soon after we left ( nothing to do with us
    I thought they were terrific and thought of bringing them some swag from home. Thanks.

Lisa

Anybody know how long Nellie will be on maternity leave? She is just a sweety and we will be there Nov into Dec and would really miss seeing her.

Oh nooooo tell me Kiev isn't leaving!!!!! I'd like to see him when we go in April!
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by llivingston View Post
    There was a young man there- tall, I forget his name. I think he was planning on leaving soon after we left ( nothing to do with us
    Perhaps Menard? He was a tall guy on E.T. that left around March 2013 I think.

2havinfun,
    I think we were told Nellie would be back in a month or so (we were there early Sept.)

Toronto Two,
    Kiev didn't give us any indication he'd be leaving.

Does anyone know when Nellie will be back? We will be there Nov into Dec too and we just love her. I hope we get to see her! And does anyone know if she had a boy or a girl?

Rudi,

Menard- that was it! Thank you. Too bad he left. I can't say enough about the Entertainment staff @ CN. My husband plays vball daily and I have made t-shirts, mixology course, etc. Always fun.

Nellie had a beautiful baby girl - Bethanney

Quote Originally Posted by J_and_K View Post
    Nellie had a beautiful baby girl - Bethanney
    Thank you so much J_and_K! We'll be there soon and I want to bring her something for her little girl.

As of November 5 it was Nellie, Shawna, Nina (Shaneen), Carlos, Kiev and Keno. Great group and we had fun with each of them over Halloween. Nellie's little girl is now 3 months old and is a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    As of November 5 it was Nellie, Shawna, Nina (Shaneen), Carlos, Kiev and Keno. Great group and we had fun with each of them over Halloween. Nellie's little girl is now 3 months old and is a cutie.
    Thanks you for Nellie's little girls update! We're going in 11 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teva View Post
    Thanks you for Nellie's little girls update! We're going in 11 days!!
    Your Welcome, say hello to her from Mr and Mrs Spooky, aka Steve and Judy. We will be returning in 91 days. Enjoy and have a wonderful time.