Default CSS SSB - bar etiquette

While we intend to fully enjoy the AN aspect of the SSB area - including the pool and fabulous new hot tub, is it acceptable to - while ordering food and drinks - do so in a cover up? The issue is more a hygiene concern than a modesty issue.

We are fine either way but definately prefer to keep the food and bar experience hygienic.

Count down is ON!

This has created many heated discussions at SSB but the rule is pretty simple - no clothing allowed. But, it's preferred that you sit on towel at the bar. Not really sure why there would be a hygiene issue unless you hold your drink and food really low and close to your body. The bartenders and grill staff are great and have seen it all, so no worries there.

Stan, some people put on a cover up while they are eating lunch--but I never saw anyone cover up to order a drink. Since you can order at anytime when the grill is open, most folks do walk up naked and order. Most folks will put a towel down when they are seated at the bar or seated in the chairs that are put out during lunch. I cringe when people sit down and don't put down a towel! Have a great trip!:-)

Stan,
    It's not acceptable to cover up while at the AN area. It may be a little awkward at first having lunch in the buff, but you get used to it rather quickly. I don't think it will be an issue for you but if it is, you can always leave to eat and come back... Wash your hands, sit on a towel and enjoy! Everything will be fine.
    Let us know how it all goes.
    Have a great trip!

thanks folks....

we have done the AN thing before - it just Mrs. Stan is in the food industry and food safety is one of her specialties. I always tell her ' if there are any issues the alcohol will fix it '. Not sure she agrees

It will be fine, just checking to see how far the AN statutes go.

I fully intend to leave the resort with zero tan lines and a big 'ol smile on my face (or will that be a frown?)

I have no issue if someone wants to cover up at lunch..and have never seen anyone mention it to anyone. At lunch I will sit on a towel at the bar or table and wrap the towel around me. My wife may at times wrap a towel around her body as our friends have done as well. No problem. I have no issue being nekkid all day but sometimes at lunch it's just more comfortable to cover.
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!