Default CN Bathroom renovation Update

Does anyone have an update on progress of the CN bathroom renovations. Have they completed a few buildings? Have they mentioned the time table for completion of the whole resort at the repeaters dinners? Before high season? Any info would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have an update on progress of the CN bathroom renovations. Have they completed a few buildings? Have they mentioned the time table for completion of the whole resort at the repeaters dinners? Before high season? Any info would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    raza

Default Bathroom renovations at CN

I would like to know about this also. They were doing the other side when we were there in 2014. Bldg 6,7,8 & 9 any news yet?

I was there in March, and I stayed in Building 7 - the renovations were done

Does anyone know if the 1-5 side has been done as well?

We were in Building 4 last November and it was done. Building 5 was almost finished. It was completely gutted but was to be reopened before Christmas. It was being repainted etc.

We were in Building 2 in February and it had been done.

Quote Originally Posted by mizzymiz7 View Post
    Does anyone know if the 1-5 side has been done as well?
    We stayed in Building 1 in March. The bathroom renovations were done, but the strangest thing was that the tapestry was still on the wall over the bed. I had expected it to be gone as part of the bathroom renovations.
    Cheers
    Deputy