Default Couples Negril Construction

From reading through the posts, I understand that Couples Negril is undergoing some pretty significant renovations. Does anyone know when they are scheduled to be completed?

My fiance and I are headed to CN on December 7th for our wedding. Our preference would be to stay in a room away from the construction and hopefully one that has already been renovated.

Does anyone have any advice on a specific room to request that has been renovated already? We are in a deluxe ocean view room. Many thanks!

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy555 View Post
    From reading through the posts, I understand that Couples Negril is undergoing some pretty significant renovations. Does anyone know when they are scheduled to be completed?

My fiance and I are headed to CN on December 7th for our wedding. Our preference would be to stay in a room away from the construction and hopefully one that has already been renovated.

Does anyone have any advice on a specific room to request that has been renovated already? We are in a deluxe ocean view room. Many thanks!

We were there this past September and buildings 1 and 2 were closed for renos. It was not a problem at all, noise etc. August-October are generally the slow season, so they may stop any major work starting mid November when it starts to get busy. Not sure which buildings are deluxe ocean view. We stayed in deluxe beachfront building 6 and it was great. Maybe you meant to say beachfront???
    Congrats on your wedding! The weather is beautiful in December

Avoid building 3. Renovations could be completed by your trip. Buildings 1 and 2 are the buildings being renovated.

My wife and I returned from Negril this week. Buildings 1 & 2 are still being renovated, but appear to be getting close to being finished. We stayed in building 3 and had no problems with construction noise.

we will be there 11/27-12/4 and we are staying in a garden deluxe...what buildings are what and what garden rooms have been renovated or will be renovated by out trip? thanks!

I wonder why the renovation / construction schedule is not made clear so people can plan around it? Frankly we are holding off on booking for February until there is a clear understanding on the status of the work. After buildings 1 & 2 are finished are they starting 3 & 4 right away? Will this be a year long project? From a public relations standpoint it is a blunder to NOT inform faithful customers know in advance!