Default PLEASE Separate the message boards by Resorts

I agree that there needs to be a general message board for people wanting comparisons, etc but if you know where you want to vacation, it would make things a whole lot easier if you could just browse a message board only for CTI, CSA,etc. Most resort companies that have sister resorts separate their message boards under the main one like this. Just a suggestions for Couples... thanks.

I completely agree. There are the separate "meet up" threads but no separate help threads for each resort. Searching for CN for example doesn't always help you find what you want or at least the detail you'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by shanyetta View Post
    I completely agree. There are the separate "meet up" threads but no separate help threads for each resort. Searching for CN for example doesn't always help you find what you want or at least the detail you'd want.
    Yes, it does seem kind of obvious that separate threads would make this Board far more useful.

I'm on the other side. I like the board the way it is currently set up. I don't think it is broke, so don't fix it.

I know it can make it difficult to find items at times but I think it encourages people to consider the the other properties. There are posts that compare one resort to another, generic questions, etc. where would you put all these? It might make it easier to find some items but would make it more difficult to find others. It may even discourage people from posting the "Considering CN or CSA" questions because if they put them under CN then they will likely get a heavy CN slant with little or no CSA slant and visa versa. If there was a general section in addition to the individual resorts, then people would have to search that section as well as the resort section and who knows where item would get posted.

Just my opinion. Like the status quo.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014