Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by landj View Post
    I will be the dissenting voice and suggest you change into shorts at the Couples lounge. Especially if you are male. I can't tell you how icky it is to be seated 2 inches from someone's hairy legs. On the beach is one thing--you aren't sitting almost on top of me; in a tiny metal tube please leave the pants on. Trust me, the heat won't kill you in that amount of time. Plus, have you seen planes lately? You want your bare skin on THOSE seats?
    what if the guy shaves his legs is that acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    We purchased convertible pants from LL Bean. At the beginning of the trip, we're in long pants with a t-shirt or lightweight summer top underneath a warmer, more substantial top/sweater/sweatshirt. Before the plane lands, we remove the heavier top and remove the lower portion of the pant legs, converting them into shorts. It works well for us.
    DITTO!!! Convertible pants, t-shirt and something to keep us warm on the plane. We're ready for the beach before we hit the couples lounge.

Oh yeah, and we have ready access to our sunscreen so we can hit the beach immediately if our room isn't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    what if the guy shaves his legs is that acceptable?
    No. That's just weird. (Unless he's a professional/Master swimmer-ha!)

If you are flying through Miami be sure to bring a sweater or jacket. It's always especially cold in that airport especially in the AM!

Departing from the semi-balmy climate of LA, so there will be no problem wearing my absolute favorite to & from clothing: baggy gym shorts and a tee, with a lite flannel shirt in tow just in case the plane ride runs a tad on the chilly side.

**note to self.....do not sit next to landj for fear of exposing my icky legs**
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Quote Originally Posted by landj View Post
    No. That's just weird. (Unless he's a professional/Master swimmer-ha!)
    Or a cyclist. (they shave, too.)

And Miami Airport has the BEST mojitos in the international section. It's a great way to while away the layover on the way TO jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Or a cyclist. (they shave, too.)

And Miami Airport has the BEST mojitos in the international section. It's a great way to while away the layover on the way TO jamaica.
    You're the first person I've seen who has also discovered the little mojito "kiosk." I'm not a fan, but my wife loved them - despite the hefty price tag!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2