Default Renewed Love welcome gift choices

We are trying to decide between the candles/oils, sparkling wine and the couples logo water bottles. We have t-shirts from out last 2 trips. Can anyone answer my questions...?

How big are the water bottles and what are they made from (plastic or metal)? How durable are they?

Is the sparkling wine not just the standard one you can get in your room?

Candles/oils....massage oil? Scented candles? Do you get both?

We usually bring a few candles of our own and our own water bottles, so I'm just curious about theirs.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

I'd love to know too as we have t-shirts as well. Also, is wine/sparkling wine now stocked in your room? It wasn't an option on my past trips in 2009 & 2011. We're going back to CN in 2014 and having wine in the room would be great!

In April they did not have the water bottle...so that may be pretty new.

As far as the sparkling wine, we choose that this year, and was surprised it was the same as the one you get with the mini bar ordering. I thought that was so strange? What makes it a reward if anyone can get it?

The sparkling wine is the same bottle as you get in your room. In 2011, we had asked for the sparkling wine gift on the pre-check-in, and we had also asked for it in our minibar pre-order. When we realized they were the same, we took it back to guest relations and exchanged it for the t-shirts, which were different than the ones we received in 2010, so it was worth it.

Lynzee, red & white wine has always been available on the minibar order form at CN, at least since we first went in 2007. We did not see sparkling wine for the minibar until our 2011 trip.

I don't see the water bottle as one of the choices anymore as I look at the perks of Renewed Love on the website. You should take another look. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    We are trying to decide between the candles/oils, sparkling wine and the couples logo water bottles. We have t-shirts from out last 2 trips. Can anyone answer my questions...?

How big are the water bottles and what are they made from (plastic or metal)? How durable are they?

Is the sparkling wine not just the standard one you can get in your room?

Candles/oils....massage oil? Scented candles? Do you get both?

We usually bring a few candles of our own and our own water bottles, so I'm just curious about theirs.

The candles and oils are in a package together. The water bottles are the hard plastic ones that they give away at Couples Tower isle. The last time we went to couples, we requested the shirts and they gave us the candles and oils. I asked a staff member for the shirts and they also gave me a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by lynzee View Post
    , is wine/sparkling wine now stocked in your room?!
    Not stocked, but a simple phone call and it is delievered to your room, beacuse Couples is the BEST!!

we are still waiting for them to come out with nice luggage tags.

Hi! The sparkling wine is the same as you can request for your minibar--it is not an upgrade. The candles that I have received come in a round tin and have a great scent! The tin also has a cover so you can bring the candle home with you. The oil is also scented and it can be a bit messy on the sheeets.......:-)

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    I don't see the water bottle as one of the choices anymore as I look at the perks of Renewed Love on the website. You should take another look. Sorry!
    They are still available as an option on the check in form....don't know why they aren't listed when you look at the perks on the website.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Ok, that's just silly about the sparkling wine.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

We went with the candles/oils.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013