Hybrid View

Default what is the code to indicate that you get the $300 credit for 2013?

We return to CSA every November. I'm fairly sure that we booked within the $300 credit window, but I don't see anything on my reservation confirmation for November 2013 (next month) to indicate that fact. Is there a code or something that indicates the credit? Any other way that I could tell?

I assume it would be F13D as our promotion code on the comfirmation for 2014 says:

Included Promotions COUPLES SAN SOUCI
    F14D $300 RESORT CREDIT P/STAY

There are many codes for different promotions...so there is no one code that means a 300 credit

I just looked at my confirmation emails and i see it clearly stated. I only see it only the confirmation emails sent after booking. It does not appear on my monthly statements (i use love away plan).

Our code is only on our initial email we received after our booking. We are traveling this month (Oct 2013) and booked in Feb of 2012. Our code is G13A Fall in Love. This code covers 7th night free, $300 resort credit, plus additional $200 credit for booking CSS. If you can't find it on any emails, I would call Couples.
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

Hi, If you booked during the $300 resort credit promotion there should be a reference to the resort credit in your confirmation documents. This year we booked back in March 2013 for June/July 2014 and will receive the 7th night free and $300 resort credit. You had to book between February 17-April 24 2013. The promotional code for our trip is G14a. If you're still not sure, give the 800 number a call and they can tell you if there was a promotion running when you booked. Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

I thought I had booked with the $300 resort credit, but when I called to check I was told I booked with the book 6 nights get the 7th free. Either way it is a savings of about $300 so it works for me.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come