Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I agree, the new shirts are not that great. I just used my XL that shrunk to clean my bike chain.

My wife very much agrees, so she is making her own. Send us an email (or come visit us at CSS this week. We arrive, with our new shirts and hats, Monday 10/21/13.) jjprescott@aol.com we will send you pictures. They are really cool!!!! I'm going to try to send a couple of pictures with this message. Let's see if it works....Name:  Couples-T-1.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  228.0 KBName:  Couples-T-2.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  269.8 KB

I can only speak for myself, but I live in and love my T-shirts. I do NOT view a classy Couples T as something to just wear around the resort or around the house. I can't help but think that guests wearing T-'s from couples around their home town would help spread the word about the company, and every one of us would be great sales people for them. How often do you hear a returning guest that complains about the Couples Resorts? My biggest problem is Couples T-s are not attention getters and even more sadly don't come in ( or are seldom stocked in) Size XXX. No, I'm no longer a beautiful person and have added some weight over the years ( no thanks to the wonderful food at couples). Since I can't get a shirt in my size, I now get some other free gift that I really don't care about and that serves ZERO advertising good for the brand. Randymon, I'll be at the front desk at CN on the 29th of Oct . I dare you to be there and give me a size XXX in place of the stupid water bottle I don't need or want! :-) Flight from Philly arrives 12:54 PM so it will be easy for you to find me! G.W.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    They're V-neck...even the men's! Do men wear v neck tees?!
    I do. Jorts, too.

I like the new shirts much better than the old, pardon the expression, "Wal Mart fare" thick, janky tees.

Quote Originally Posted by jjprescott View Post
    <snip>
    The attachments don't work, and without explicit permission, it sounds like a good trademark infringement case.

Edit: They work now, and you'd be OK with that.
    Last edited by KrisJamie; October 22nd, 2013 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaler88888 View Post
    Hey Randymon,

Since the photo contest has been discontinued, how about a design the repeater's t-shirt contest? Place the winning idea on some Hanes Beefy-Tees.

You might have a winner all the way around. The contest can draw interest to the message board. Repeaters will have a memento of their trip, which could act as collectors items, as well as free advertising. Just a thought.
    +1
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014 2015,

Repeaters T-Shirts are a TOTAL JOKE. First off we asked for a woman's large and a men's extra large. We got 2 woman's smalls because that was all they had left. Quality and design they got a big fat (F). You would think Couples would want them to stand out so people would ask you about Couples once back home. All that shirt says is (I went to Couples twice and all I got was this cheap shirt).

Frankly, I don't wear a Couples T-shirt for the intent of spreading the Couples word to my hometown. That type of advertising is overblown. People wear touristy shirts like that all the time, and not many really take note of it or care enough to come up and say, "Hey stranger, I respect your opinion, so tell me all about your great experience at Couples Resorts!" With that being said, I do enjoy wearing fun T-shirts, and it is rather insulting to pay $4,000+ for a vacation and receive a drab, cheap T-shirt worth a few dollars as a repeater's perk.

I'm just gouing to tag on to the thread. We did a two center stay this time (CSA and CTI) and got different sized T shirts at both Resorts. The womans would barely fit a child. I don't really mond as this is expected but I do mind that we didn't get a couples cooler at eather Resort when we left. We got nothing at all. I really do like the coolers and I use them at work everyday. Also they were out of picture frames at CTI. I really hope they are going to mail them to our group who had dinner on the Island, like they said they would.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    I do. Jorts, too.

I like the new shirts much better than the old, pardon the expression, "Wal Mart fare" thick, janky tees.
    Ha! Love this whole post...Jorts and a janky walmart slam! Nice!!

I know from now on I will not plan a trip or vacation unless I get a free t-shirt. It is paramount in todays society to get a free tshirt, especially those awesome 100% cotton screen printed ones that shrink 2 sizes once water touches them. They make great pillowcases, dusting rags, and I agree, they are awesome marketing pieces. I know when I see a guy wearing a budweiser shirt the first thing I think I should do is drink one. Same goes for body glove shirts, I know I always think I need to buy a surfboard when I see those, even though I live in the midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Ha! Love this whole post...Jorts and a janky walmart slam! Nice!!
    I try to deliver the total package.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsastuff4u View Post
    Repeaters T-Shirts are a TOTAL JOKE. First off we asked for a woman's large and a men's extra large. We got 2 woman's smalls because that was all they had left.
    Did you try exchanging. Jamie got a Women's L and we were able to trade for a small the next day.

"Beefy T" doesn't say "sunshine and palm trees" as much as it does "hey, I could print a Duck Dynasty image on this!"

Beautiful!!

So, has anybody who has been there recently know if they are still doing V-necks? I love my shirts from 2010 and 2011, but I am NOT V-neck guy!!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

We just returned from a 10 night repeate stay. When we pre registered we were asked to specify sizes so I asked for an XL & XXL. Well, when we unrolled them we found that we had 2 women's M that looked like they would fit our 5 year old granddaughter. Had to make a trip up the hill for something else so I grabbed the t shirts and asked for larger sizes or something enitrely different. No go. Why ask my size if you are only going to give me whatever you have left around? I gave them back
    On another note, jjprescott was there while we were there and she had several of her designs with her. They are great quality and really cute. I will be ordering mine from her.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014....Soon come!!

V-necks at CTI in Oct, dank.

I'd actually rather have the v-neck!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

the new ones are a joke. I still have my ones from early 2002,03,04 etc and the still look good

They should switch over to polos after your 10th visit just sayin.....get more use and advertisement that way than a see through piece of cloth
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    So, has anybody who has been there recently know if they are still doing V-necks? I love my shirts from 2010 and 2011, but I am NOT V-neck guy!!

V necks at CSA in October, Dank. Same thin, small shirts....ergo my initial post. Disappointing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2