Default Texans August 2014

My wife and I are from the Houston area and will be at CN August 15th through the 22nd. Any other Texans going in August and when will you be there?

Hubby and I are from Odessa. We will be going in April.

We are in Spring going in 2 more days (by time this posts!) For our 1st time!! Am so excited!! We should get together sometime & have a Tx couples get-together.

Hello Alyson and Jason, we are from the Houston area also. We used to live in League City but moved to Richmond area 1 1/2 years ago.
    We are CSS loyalists. Haven't been to CN yet and wife is looking for a change so may go sometime next year. Try out the AN area its a blast

Hey Patmcon, we live in Friendswood. You guys should give CN a try, we love it there.

The wife and I are from West Texas (Garden City)and another couple from Houston will be there 8-18 thru 8-25.This will be our second time at CN, we love it.

We are from Pleasanton,Texas headed there July 27 -Aug 2. First timers

Scott and Andrea, we are going to CN 08-17/25. I have family in Garden City... the Batla's. Do you know them?

Know them? Yes. Kin to them also. Marci and Delmer are Andrea's Aunt and Uncle and my brother is married to Nancy. Small world !

Well I am originally from a small town near Abilene so I sometimes just assume things based on small town mentality...I don't know if there is
    more than one Batla family in Garden City. These are second and third cousins to me. The Batla's I am related to are Gary and Darla...Misty Kendra and Boyd are their kids. I really don't know any other Batla's. But how strange if it is really a small world after all!

Marci and Delmer are Garys Mom and Dad . Nancy is his Sister

Quote Originally Posted by Scott&Andrea View Post
    Marci and Delmer are Garys Mom and Dad . Nancy is his Sister
    Well I guess it is a small world! Just missed seeing them this past weekend at our family reunion. Only 65 more days until we are back, we can't wait!!!

We will make plans to meet up with you there somehow.We will be there sometime that Monday( 18 ) afternoon.

Hopefully we will be relaxing on the beach. We won't be hard to miss. My wife is considerably older than I am! We were originally set to arrive in July for our 15th wedding anniversary but she has been going through cancer treatments so we had to reschedule for August. If all is well we will be back to CN, our favorite place, for trip #5.

I will have either a TAMU or a Eco Drip Irrigation cap on.

NM
    Last edited by straub; July 23rd, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

NM
    Last edited by straub; July 24th, 2014 at 09:29 PM.

Hi,

We are from Austin and we will be at CN from August 12th through 21st. We have been to CSS before and are looking forward to CN.