Default Filling Out Customs form

We are heading to Couples Negril on 10/19. I am trying to fill out a sample customs form but I'm stuck on a few of the questions and was wondering if someone from Couples or an experienced traveler could help me out.

#2 "Boarded at" Is the airport code OK or do they want the city and state?
    #18 "Intended Address" I can only find the PO number, Street and city of Couples Negril is that correct or do I need to put something else on that line?
    #19 "City, Town & Parish"???

Part B
    #2 "Port of Final Destination" would that be where we go through U.S. customs or our home airport (use city, State, or just airport code)

Part C
    #1 "Accompanying you" Do both my wife and myself put the other on this line or do I just put her on mine?
    #3b "Drugs" Do I need to to mark Yes for personal use prescription drugs?

Thanks for your help. I just want to make sure I get through customs quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ski View Post
    We are heading to Couples Negril on 10/19. I am trying to fill out a sample customs form but I'm stuck on a few of the questions and was wondering if someone from Couples or an experienced traveler could help me out.

The good thing is that some of this info will be provided during flight and will be on your boarding pass. Here's a little help with your concerns:

#2 "Boarded at" Is the airport code OK or do they want the city and state?
    - This is the airport designator where you boarded the flight that will land in Jamaica (i.e. MIA for Miami)
    #18 "Intended Address" I can only find the PO number, Street and city of Couples Negril is that correct or do I need to put something else on that line?
    - Enter "Couples Negril" as this is the "hotel" (resort you'll be staying at).
    #19 "City, Town & Parish"???
    - Enter "Negril" as this is the city for Couples Negril (oh by the way...CN is in the parish of Hanover)

Part B
    #2 "Port of Final Destination" would that be where we go through U.S. customs or our home airport (use city, State, or just airport code)
    - This is the airport designator for the destination of the flight listed that will be departing Jamaica (i.e. DFW for Dallas)

Part C
    #1 "Accompanying you" Do both my wife and myself put the other on this line or do I just put her on mine?
    - Yes each other's info there
    #3b "Drugs" Do I need to to mark Yes for personal use prescription drugs?
    - Mark "No" for personal medications ("Yes" is for drugs being brought not for personal use). By the way it's good to bring your prescription medications in their bottle showing they were issued to you.
    Thanks for your help. I just want to make sure I get through customs quickly.
    Have an awesome and relaxing stay at CN!!!