Default Drinks and recipes at csa

Would like to know what to order but would like to know what folks use to make mixed drinks. Like what do you use with Ting? I like Vodka, so could do screwdriver and Rum as well...Anyways- anybody have suggestions?

I just ask for something and let the bar staff make it. Always tastes perfect! never the same twice. I don't really know mixed drinks, so just asking for something with cherries or non-frozen and no bubbles is enough

I had a bunch of gin and Tings, refreshing and can't wait for april

I use to drink Gin lemon 7's back in my 20's.....so good. Excellent suggestion for Gin and Ting. Thank you.

Rum and Ting is pretty standard. The best drink to ask for (it's no longer on the bar menus for some reason) is a Jamaican Browning. I don't remember what's in it, but it tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake. Drink it slowly, don't chug it (although there's a great temptation to do just that) and wait a few minutes before sucking down the second one.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Appleton and Ting is one of my fav's

I was mixing a drink in our room and I put vodka, ting and a splash of cranberry juice in it. Very good and not too sweet. I'm sure rum would work just as well in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    I was mixing a drink in our room and I put vodka, ting and a splash of cranberry juice in it. Very good and not too sweet. I'm sure rum would work just as well in there.
    Oh this sounds wonderful, thank you, will try this!

Quote Originally Posted by celestial929 View Post
    Appleton and Ting is one of my fav's
    This sounds good, definitely will try this! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Rum and Ting is pretty standard. The best drink to ask for (it's no longer on the bar menus for some reason) is a Jamaican Browning. I don't remember what's in it, but it tastes exactly like a chocolate milkshake. Drink it slowly, don't chug it (although there's a great temptation to do just that) and wait a few minutes before sucking down the second one.
    Oh sounds like heaven, love anything that tastes like chocolate milkshake. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Jamaican Browning is my all time favorite drink at CSA. I also noticed that it was no longer on the menus when we were there in August. Thankfully the great bartenders can still mix it up as good as ever.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!