Default Couples Sans Souci ~ New Room Service Hours? 8am(?) - (11pm)

Just booked for 2016... and this appeared on my email confirmation...
    Has this been a recent change?
    Will there still be the Room Service "door cards" (put out the night before) to have a continental breakfast and coffee delivered at 6:30am?

Also noticed the Rewards Program for Passionate Level doesn't have the "water bottles" offered anymore? ~ boohoo ~ just after I gave my two bottles away to my parents to use!!!
    Oh well... C'est la vie!!!

At Sans Souci, they still have the breakfast cards, but you can order hot food as well, such as scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and home fries.

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGal View Post
    Also noticed the Rewards Program for Passionate Level doesn't have the "water bottles" offered anymore? ~ boohoo ~ just after I gave my two bottles away to my parents to use!!!
    Oh well... C'est la vie!!!
    We just completed our pre-checin last week, and water bottles were an option.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    At Sans Souci, they still have the breakfast cards, but you can order hot food as well, such as scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and home fries.
    Really? Can anyone else verify that? On the breakfast "door cards" you can order hot food now?
    That would be great!

I think novastar was referring to the hot breakfast room service menu. I think the door card requests are still for continental breakfasts.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    I think novastar was referring to the hot breakfast room service menu. I think the door card requests are still for continental breakfasts.
    Well, Okay!
    I'm just glad to know we can still have our coffee on our balcony at 6:30am!!!
    Soon Come!
    GG