Default Wow that was fast!

We were so excited to see Couples spreading their wings and bringing their brand to another place we eventually wanted to visit. The only reason we hadn't booked yet was the travel time wasn't worth it right now.....we would loose too many days on a plane. I would assume they weren't open under the Couples brand long enough to make the money back that they put into it. Shame...I know it's all a gamble, but hopefully they had something protecting them in case something like this happened.
    Holly Irvin

Hopefully they did and I hope repeaters will go to one of the resorts in Jamaica instead of staying at a sandals.

While we likewise was excited to see Couples expand resort options, Barbados was not a viable choice for us due to the unfavorable limited airline schedule vs Jamaica and some of the other locations in the Caribbean.

We love Jamaica and Couples. With this change, maybe the door will open for another location in the MoBay area. What about the idea of Couples taking over the Sandal's Royal Caribbean resort in MoBay???

Not Happenin, winlove

Couples Resorts