Default Looking for a Photographer

Hi!!! My HUSBAND! and I will be spending the week of christmas at SanSouci and Swept Away for our honeymoon. We really want to do some beach model/swimsuit issue style on the sand. Does anyone have any recommendations and links for some photographers in either SanSouci or Negril??? Everything I'm finding via google isn't very good!

Sans Souci has staff photographers. Ask for Chevelle.

The resort photographers will do them for you at no cost other than the cost for what pictures you choose to buy ..... We've had them done before at CN & they did a great job. Just talk to the photographer & set up a time to meet for the pictures.

Couples has excellent photographers on site. Enjoy!

We hired Misha Earle when we got married at CSA...she is awesome! Misha Earle Photography.

Meant to add into my previous post that you can have "rolling in the sand" - "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue" type photos done if that's what you want ..... The resort photographers are great to work with & will take lots of different poses & it's a lot of fun ... You can arrange different times & locations also if you want to have pictures taken around the resort in different outfits.

We had some shots taken of our private dinner in the wedding gazebo at css. The resort photogs do a nice job.