Default Couples Barbados AFTER Nov 6 ?

Amanda1266 asked, "We had plans on coming December 15-22.. so will Sandals honor our reservation at the same price? "

Randy responded, "For all intents and purposes, we are not accepting any more reservations for Couples Barbados. IF you are already booked, then you have the options stated at the top of this message board. We hope you will consider staying with us in Jamaica ."

I know Randy is trying to help, but this sounds like an answer from a politician or a lawyer. My wife and I read Mr. Lawrence's statement, and we disagreed about the meaning. If the two of us can't agree, I have to imagine many other will have similar confusion or questions.
    We have family who booked a honeymoon at CB during Nov 3-10. What happens to their time after Nov 6th? Are they expected to end their honeymoon at CB on that date? Are their options simply to fly to Jamaica for the second half of their week, or ask for a refund? What are they expected to do with their non-refundable airline tickets??

I'm concerned that Couples is closing these threads, when clearly there are still a lot of questions.

Countryboy, I am not sure how you would like me to respond to direct questions? :-(

The only thing guests who are on property prior to and staying after November 6, will likely be some signage changes and maybe some new management faces. Splitting the stay is not an option. We are offering $500 to cover airline change fees.

Couples Resorts