Default Quick csa question

Hi, Im looking to book CSA for end of february. My only slight concern is I'm looking at booking with Thomsons (uk) and at all other couples resorts on their website it states that glass bottom boats, sunset cruises etc are part of the package. All of them that is other that CSA. This could be a mistake by the website, does anyone know for sure? anyone travelled with thomsons before?

Any help would be appreciated as this would be our first trip to Jamaica and I'm planning on asking my girl to marry me so I'm determined for it to be perfect.

Thanks guys

Duncan

All our guests, no matter how you reserve your trip are entitled to the same inclusions as specified on this page.
    All Inclusive Caribbean Vacations & All Inclusive Trips in Jamaica | Couples Resorts Jamaica
    Some tour operators just don’t have ability to enumerate everything on their websites (or brochures).
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Hello Duncan,

CSA does have the glass bottom boat excursion each day (weather/ocean conditions permitting). They also have the catamaran (sunset) cruise a few times each week available as included excursions. In addition, they also offer snorkeling as well as the Margaritaville trips.

Oh by the way...CSA is a great place to "pop the question". A romantic resort with lots to do.

Have a great visit!!

Bart & Bug

Thanks for your prompt response guys, forgive my ignorance but what happens in margaritaviile?

Quote Originally Posted by duncan32 View Post
    Thanks for your prompt response guys, forgive my ignorance but what happens in margaritaviile?
    you pay way too much money for food and drink that are free and no more than a 5-10 minute walk from CSA.