Default CSA weekly event schedule

Can someone update me on the what goes on, on which days of the week at CSA. For example is the repeaters dinner still on Mondays? Friday I think was always the beach party etc. Any updates would be greatly appreciated. Trying to schedule an off site day to Floyd's and don't want to miss out on too much fun at the resort.

53 days and counting.

Yes and yes to beach party and repeaters dinner. And if you follow my husband's calendar, Wednesday and Sunday are ackee and salt fish on breakfast buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    Can someone update me on the what goes on, on which days of the week at CSA. For example is the repeaters dinner still on Mondays? Friday I think was always the beach party etc. Any updates would be greatly appreciated. Trying to schedule an off site day to Floyd's and don't want to miss out on too much fun at the resort.

53 days and counting.
    Yes, the repeaters dinner is still on Monday and the beach party is still on Friday. Attached is a copy of the activity schedule we had last year. I don't think it has changed any.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You are correct on both Friday and Monday. Saturday is lobster night (in season). The full schedule of social activities is available on the CSA website-there is a link to it.

Thank you! I knew there was a link somewhere but couldn't find it when i was looking for it. Looks like nothing has changed. Can anyone tell me about the beach party? Has it changed at since 2011. I know having seen it 3 times already 2007,2008,2011 it had not changed at all.

Soon Come 51 Days

Just got back from a wonderful two weeks at CSA.

The only noticeable schedule changes from previous years are: Steel Drums and Bonfire are now both on Thursday, and Ultimate Chocolate now also plays on Sunday starting at 8:30.

Enjoy

We arrive on Monday...does anyone know how to make reservations to the repeaters dinner prior to arriving?

And here is the schedule for Couples Negril: https://couples.com/negril/activities-schedule.pdf

gish24

As long as you are a Romance Rewards member and you did you pre-check in you will already have reservations waiting for you. there is no need for you to do anything before. You will receive your personal invite usually within 24 ours of your arrival. so sit back and relax and enjoy your stay.

Oh no - I read on another website that the bonfire is on Wednesday which I was hoping for as this is our wedding day. I thought it would be great to have the bonfire and steel drums that night, but I guess it looks like it has been moved to Thursday - bummer.

I just read a message regarding some changes at CSA. One of them was events/schedule. Does anyone have a newly updated schedule. We can't wait to arrive on 11/29. Turkey on Thrs and off to CSA on Black Friday!! Woot Woot!!

Quote Originally Posted by John and Nicole View Post
    I just read a message regarding some changes at CSA. One of them was events/schedule. Does anyone have a newly updated schedule. We can't wait to arrive on 11/29. Turkey on Thrs and off to CSA on Black Friday!! Woot Woot!!
    We're in the same boat! Come on 11/29!

John and Nicole We also arrive on the 29th. Work at Wal-Mart til 2am for Black Friday catch a flight at 6am. Hope to meet you while we are there!

Omigosh! 27 days and counting down! I can't stand it! This will be the best Black Friday ever. We hope to meet some awesome people on this vaca! We are going on the Dec 4th pub crawl..anyone else want to go?

Okay-does anyone know for sure which night the Bonfire/Steel Drums are? It says Wed in most places other than this thread...where a recent guest says it changed to Thursdays. Doesn't that interfere with the talent show though?

debst, I don't know the answer, but the guest who said it moved was there for the anniversary party. On weeks with special events, sometimes the schedule is rearranged to accommodate the event.