Default Lobster Night at CTI

Does anyone know if they serve lobster, on Friday at CTI, from the room service menu? 17 days until we arrive!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mhoisington246 View Post
    Does anyone know if they serve lobster, on Friday at CTI, from the room service menu? 17 days until we arrive!!!!
    i usually like to think I have all the TI answers and I'm STUMPED!

No room service lobster. It is a set menu. You will have to visit the restaurants.

They do serve lobster on Friday at CTI, remember to make your reservation for that night at 8 rivers. I think that it was the best lobster that I have ever eaten at a Caribbean restaurant.

The room service menu is very limited, no lobster

Name:  rs menu.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  90.2 KB

The room service menu is very basic, includes sandwiches, burgers and such and comes from the beach grill. It is not on the room service menu.

Amy

If you're going to be at cti for lobster night, I highly recommend bayside for the fried lobster - it was incredible

Not sure about room service lobster as the menu is the same every night

However, it is couple's - they would probably find a way to accomodate you - even if it meant a to go plate from a restaraunt that is serving lobster.

I have no idea, but we will be at CTI at the same time! 15 more days! (My husband will be excited when I tell him about the lobster.)

Thank you, everyone for your responses. We are arriving at around 5:30-6:00, so, I hope we can get into one of the restaurants.

Don't hesitate to go directly to any of the reservation restaurants and ask if they can accommodate you - just explain you just arrived and couldn't make reservations.

They may be full and turn you down - or you might have to come back later but people make changes all the time so there's always a chance they have an opening.

No harm in asking.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    Don't hesitate to go directly to any of the reservation restaurants and ask if they can accommodate you - just explain you just arrived and couldn't make reservations.

They may be full and turn you down - or you might have to come back later but people make changes all the time so there's always a chance they have an opening.

No harm in asking.
    Thank you so much for the suggestion! I think we will try that. 11 days!