Default Romance Rewards Welcome Gifts

Trying to pre-register for our next trip and choose a welcome gift for the Passionate level. What are the logo water bottles? Are they the same as the water bottles everyone gets at Tower Isle?

I hope somebody has the answer to this question. I might consider the water bottles.

While not 100% positive, I believe they are the same as those that are/were provided at Tower Isle. We have several and use them routinely.

The same. Whose idea was it to put metal on a water bottle in Jamaica heat? They're pretty, but not too practical.

There is a link out there that says these as the same water bottles as CTI.

I think they're the same ones. They are really nice!

Just got home yesterday, the water bottles are the same that everyone gets at CTI.

We will be at SA on November 8th and picked the water bottles. I'll let you all you know then!

Where do you see a water bottle as a rewards gift? I would love it as an option!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Where do you see a water bottle as a rewards gift? I would love it as an option!
    We just returned last night and didn't see it as an option when we picked our gift online either, but they gave us the option when we checked in. Love them!

I guess I'm not understanding why those that go to CTI get the water bottles and all the other resort people have them as an option for a repeater's gift? Should we not all be treated the same? CTI people get the water bottles and a repeater's gift. Something does not seem right about that. I did go to CTI once and do have the bottles and they are nice.
    Karin

We choose the massage oil and candle and our massage oil stays permanently hard in our house in the cold state of Wisconsin! We have to heat it to use it every time!

Quote Originally Posted by LBMV View Post
    We choose the massage oil and candle and our massage oil stays permanently hard in our house in the cold state of Wisconsin! We have to heat it to use it every time!
    Too Funny! I have the same problem because they use coconut oil. This time I choose the water bottles.

I've taken the massage oil and candle the last 2 trips too. I live in Wisconsin and have not had that problem of it getting hard. It does have a nice scent to it.
    Karin

Karin, I think the reason that they gave them out at CTI, is that they are beta testing the idea of having no bottled water at the resorts at CTI. The other resorts have bottled water available (or did).

Not sure if the other resorts have this, but CTI has water faucets in every building with filtered drinking water. This is why they give us the water bottles at CTI.

Only 101 more days until paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by karinjim View Post
    I guess I'm not understanding why those that go to CTI get the water bottles and all the other resort people have them as an option for a repeater's gift? Should we not all be treated the same? CTI people get the water bottles and a repeater's gift. Something does not seem right about that. I did go to CTI once and do have the bottles and they are nice.
    Karin
    I remember back when CTI started giving the water bottles to all guests. This was right after the remodel (I think) and the reason...CTI has water stations all around the resort where you can fill your own bottle or you ask someone to fill with ice and water in a restuarant or bar. There are NO individual, recycleable bottles of water at CTI, not even in mini-bars. I believe this is in part to CTI being a "green" operation.

This info is fairly current, we were at CTI the end of OCT and we were at CSA in APR. In APR, CSA still gave out bottled waters in the mini-bar and beach/pool bars.

We got the water bottles when we returned to Couples Swept Away, and loved them. Nice size with the couples logo on the side. Will probably get them again in February if they are still offered so we do not have to pack them.