Default Anyone ever get a haircut in the salon at one of the resorts?

So, I was a furloughed federal worker and had to cancel my haircut appointment 2 weeks ago. Then a friend, who is friends with a stylist, made plans for the stylist to cut my hair at my friend's house for only the tip, but that just fell through last minute. UGH! My hair hasn't been cut in MONTHS and it's WAY too long and I can do nothing with it except put it in a bun or ponytail.

We leave for CSS on Tuesday and have $650 in resort credit, so I thought maybe on the first full day there (after also getting my desperately needed pedicure), I should get my hair cut. I'm just concerned that the women of Jamaica will have little to no experience with my baby fine, won't hold a curl, blonde hair. I usually go to upscale hair salons, so I walk in and say "no bangs, keep it just below the shoulder...otherwise do what you want to do." So, I'm not picky, but I am worried about the lack of experience with my hair type/texture....

Any women, who have similar hair to mine, ever get their hair cut in the salon?
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Go for it! It's just hair and they'll make you feel special and do a good job. One of our male friends had his hair cut and the girl was very precise with her cutting. His cut looked great. Have a great time.

My husband had his hair cut at the salon at CN & was very happy with the cut. Of course, his hair is very short & thick & nothing like giving a woman a haircut. When he said he was going to get a haircut while we were there, I said "Are you sure that's a good idea because it could go terribly wrong??" but it turned out looking great.
    Julie

I know everyone's panties are in a bunch over CB closing, but anyone.....anyone? lol
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Go for it. Don't overthink it. It's a treat to get pampered. Stay positive. If necessary check with salon when you arrive that you get a stylist with experience with your texture of hair. But quite frankly yours sounds like the dream hair for a stylist to work on.