Default CSA in December Lobster?

Will there be lobster at CSA Dec. 14th - 22nd? Did not know if it was in season?

Yes. The off season is Apr 1 to Jun 30.

Yes, lobster is in season in December. We'll be home again to celebrate my birthday for the fourth time the first week in December. This year we're finally spending two Saturday nights so we can finally make it into Feathers for one of the lobster nights. The lobster dinner at Patois Patio has been excellent too but I have a bit of advice, go to dinner early. One time we got to CSA late Saturday night and we only got one small tail each because they were running out. Enjoy your time in Paradise, aka CSA!

Yes, lobster is in season in December. Saturday is lobster night at CSA.

Yes Lobster is in season in December! No problem mon!!

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Will there be lobster at CSA Dec. 14th - 22nd? Did not know if it was in season?
    Yes, Saturday night is lobster night from July 1 - March 31.

Yes lobster will be available. The only time it is out of season is April 1 - June 30.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I'm curious as well- we love Lobster!

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Lobster season in Jamaica runs from July 1 - March 31. I believe lobster at CSA is on Saturday. We will be visiting CSA on Dec. 12th - 21st---can't wait......

They never had a Lobster night on any of our Dec trips in the past. I believe it's not in season then. But there is plenty of other fabulous food. You wont miss it.
    We are there the same dates as you. Find me at the swim up bar and I'll buy you a drink.
    Soon Come 45 days.

Yes. CSA serves lobster Saturday nights. I believe April is when lobster is not on the menu.

Life is good

Pretty sure lobster was on the menu when we went in April, and also October. You should know, though, this is not the big, Maine lobster type of lobster. It's pretty small spiny lobster tails, and you get a half, so order at least double.

I find it to be a bit chewy, so choose other menu options. Try all of the wonderful Jamaican dishes!!

Lobster is on the menu. It is out of season April-May and June.