Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Team Csa 2014

Default Team Csa 2014

Hello all.

Here starts TEAM CSA 2014. We will be doing something different this year. After 8 years and almost $10,000 donated to the ISSA Foundation, it is time for a change. More to come.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Greetings Tom, Dorothy, looking forward to your new ideas.

I'll start the list.

Tom & Erin, Thunder Bay, ON, CA April 21-May01
    Kevin & Barb, Edmonton AB, CA, April 21-May01
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

$10,000 that is awesome!!!

Kim and Kevin,PA
    April 25-May 4,2014

Can't wait to see the Team. It;s been way too long...
    Last edited by Kim and Kevin; November 2nd, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

looking foreword to the new thead and Team CSA in april.

Just 173 days till we return home to CSA!

Chris & Paul

Suzi and Ricky - April 19th - April 28th. Celebrating our 1st Jamaican Wedding Anniversary on April 20th. Suzi's 6th trip to CSA, my 21st.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Kudos to Team CSA!!! Sal & Wendy(Razzldazzl), FoxPoint WI. April 26th - May 3rd!
    Last edited by razzldazzlme; November 5th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Jim and Sara -April 18-25, sixth trip to csa, once to css
    Last edited by softail19; November 4th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.

Nice to see the interest.

More to come.

Keep checking.

Tom

Yo Mon!
    Looking forward to Team CSA and seeing our new friends once again! April 26 - May 3, 2014.
    2nd visit to CSA! Phil Jackson has cleared his schedule to join us! Cheers to Tom and Dorothy!

Hey All,
    We are living in Florida now not Michigan anymore, boy that sounds odd to me. Really really looking forward to seeing everyone in April. We will be arriving April 20 staying through May 4th.

Chris & Paul (some say Tripod)

Hi all,

I will not be using this thread to list who will be at CSA in 2014. Gary and Corrine...Gpersch56 have started the "Who's booked for April 2014" thread and I do not want to have 2 April threads going. Anyone who is part of TEAM CSA, follows TEAM CSA, or going to be at CSA next April please sign up on the "Who's booked for April 2014 thread".

I will be using this thread to post information and donations to the ISSA Foundation.

Please check out what the ISSA Foundation does for the children of Jamaica at Issa Trust Foundation.

Below is a little bit about TEAM CSA

Hello TEAM CSA.

Welcome to all the new comers as well as the loyal repeaters.

Thanks to those who have already donated to the ISSA Foundation. This is what truly makes us the best group of Couples.

For those of you who are new and don't know what sets us apart from everyone else is that for 8 years now many of us donate money to the ISSA Foundation to help get medical supplies to the children of Jamaica. This is something I started in 2007 and have continued every year since.

When you make your donation, simply put "ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA 2014" in the comment box. Then e-mail me your donation statement. Block out any info you wish. I only need your name, and amount. I will keep track and post our progress.

Recorded donations (that I know of) "ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA" to the ISSA Foundation to date: $9,775.00.

I will post more soon.

Feel free to post photos at any time.

Thanks to all

Tom and Dorothy Ehlers
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Thanks for using this thread Tom and Dorothy we started it fairly early still waiting to hear from more couples,we will be there for our third trip April 19th to the 26th. sorry meant to say thanks for using the other thread
    Last edited by Gpersch56; November 20th, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

Hello TEAM CSA.

Thanks to the long time supports of the ISSA Foundation and TEAM CSA our first donation is in.

Thank you Tom and Pam from NC.

We will meet you at the Martini bar. First drink is on me.

Tom

Dear Friends this is Absolutely Amazing! I found out about this thread from Tom and I am so thankful!
    Your support is simply saving lives and making such a difference for the children and families in Jamaica!
    I hope I am able to meet you all!!! Hugs,
    Diane

Default Your Support Mean So Much!

I just wanted to share with you what a difference your group has made! 4 Ventilators have now been donated to the St. Ann's Bay Hospital, trained 100 nurses and doctors, and since October of 2012 over 20 babies have been saved. A population of 300,000 had been without this equipment for 12 years. Now, there is hope and the mother's thank you! We had a little reunion and the mom's brought their babies back to thank everyone who helped save their babies!!
    Diane

Diane.
    Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to post on this thread. The work you do is absolutly amazing. You deserve all the thanks. Please feel free to visit our little thread and update us on the great stuff the ISSA Foundation is doing to help the wonderful people of Jamaica. TEAM CSA knows how lucky we are to be able to enjoy Jamaica and we will help in any way we can.

Thanks again for all YOU do.

Tom

Diane.

The core of TEAM CSA will be at CSA between 4/24 and 5/4. Put it on your schedule and meet us there. We would love to learn more about all the wonderful things you do. We would love to ( if at all possible) take a tour with you to see all the advancements that have been made.

Tom

Name:  1463644_664160303615515_1155124028_n.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  88.1 KB

Dear Friends, I wanted to share another video with you. We are so thankful for your support. Here is a short video of our work:

The Issa Trust Foundation & Ministry of Health Deepens Relations - YouTube

Have a great week and stay warm!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Diane. Keep up the great work you do.

Donations to the Issa Trust Foundation ( ITF) makes it all possible.

For the past six months, the hospital, which serves districts on the eastern side of the parish, has been operating without a fully functional X-ray machine.

Last month, the ITF, arranged for the delivery of a new X-ray generator and two experts to install the apparatus.

Diane Pollard, president and CEO of the ITF, told The Gleaner: "Couples Resorts and the ITF have been partnering with Port Maria Hospital for many years, and earlier this year, we found out they didn't have a fully functional X-ray machine. Working with partners in the United States, we found an X-ray generator that we donated to the hospital.

With the equipment, the hospital can now diagnose fractures and send cases directly to St Ann's Bay Hospital instead of sending them back and forth between Annotto Bay Hospital and Port Maria Hospital, causing unnecessary delays."

Dr Maurice Sloley, medical officer in charge at the hospital, said the donation would be of great benefit to the parish.

In addition to organising the delivery of the medical equipment to Port Maria Hospital, in October, the ITF ran several paediatric health programmes throughout St Mary.

These included a day of lectures and workshops and an outreach initiative that resulted in free health checks and eye tests for some 900 children.

It's been a while since I've been on the site, can't wait to see everyone...
    Name:  IMG_0047.JPG
Views: 1252
Size:  81.8 KB
    Joe and Sue
    4/20/14-5/4/14

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!!!!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Well the holidays are over. It is very cold here in Wisconsin. Time to think of Jamaica, Sweptaway, and supporting the children of Jamaica through donations to the Issa Trust Foundation.

A big thanks to Joe and Sue who started 2014 with their donation.

Remember, if you make a donation to the Issa Trust Foundation because of this thread please put "On behalf of TEAM CSA" in the comment box. Send me the info on the donation at tomordorothy@charter.net and I will keep track.

No promise but I am looking into a couple of ideas for little gifts from Dorothy and I for those who donate.

Also, we need photos on this thread to help get through this harsh winter.

Take care,

Tom

Team CSA 85 days!!!

Name:  IM_A0120.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  269.9 KB
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Default Elvis on the Beach!!!

Who doesn't enjoy seeing & shootin' the breeze w/Elvis as he's working 'his beach'?? Love - Razzl

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast