Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Team Csa 2014

Posted an Elvis pic on the beach. Also donated to ITF today!! Razzl

Hello TEAM.

I don't know where all of you are from but here in Wisconsin it is crazy cold but thanks to more donations coming in everything seems a bit warmer.

A big thanks for the recent donations from:

Kim and Kevin
    Sara and Jim
    Sal and Wendy

I have also re-thought this thread and will be posting a spread sheet with everyones names that will be at CSA in April. So if you posted on the other April thread and not this one, please do so.

Thanks again to all who have donated so far. I have a feeling we are going to have a good year. April come soon.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi all,

Sorry to say we will miss seeing most of you as we are going to be part Team CSA and part March Maniacs
    We are headed to CSA for our 8th trip
    March 28th thru April 4th
    Having said that we will still be doing our yearly Issa Trust donation in the name of Team CSA
    I know you will all have a great time and so will we it is CSA after all.

Laureen and RJ from NH:0

I want to send a hardy hello to TEAM CSA ..Couples # 1 group of guests.
    Peggy and I have had the pleasure of meeting several members and we are honored to call them friends.
    We thank Tom and lovely Dorothy for the hard work and expense they have gone to in order to help the children of Jamaica via The Issa Trust Foundation.
    Plus we have had the honor of meeting and hugging beautiful sweet Kim and Kevin..And we got an added bonus at CTI by meeting the awesome Diane Pollard.
    We indeed will make a 2014 donation to the Issa Trust Foundation on behalf of Couples # 1 group TEAM CSA.
    Hugs from Tommy and Peggy of 10 0 C

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    I want to send a hardy hello to TEAM CSA ..Couples # 1 group of guests.
    Peggy and I have had the pleasure of meeting several members and we are honored to call them friends.
    We thank Tom and lovely Dorothy for the hard work and expense they have gone to in order to help the children of Jamaica via The Issa Trust Foundation.
    Plus we have had the honor of meeting and hugging beautiful sweet Kim and Kevin..And we got an added bonus at CTI by meeting the awesome Diane Pollard.
    We indeed will make a 2014 donation to the Issa Trust Foundation on behalf of Couples # 1 group TEAM CSA.
    Hugs from Tommy and Peggy of 10 0 C
    Tommy,
    It was our honor to have been blessed to meet you and Peggy.
    Some day again I hope at Couples
    Hugs,
    Kim and Kevin from PA.
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Quote Originally Posted by LAB_NH View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry to say we will miss seeing most of you as we are going to be part Team CSA and part March Maniacs
    We are headed to CSA for our 8th trip
    March 28th thru April 4th
    Having said that we will still be doing our yearly Issa Trust donation in the name of Team CSA
    I know you will all have a great time and so will we it is CSA after all.

Laureen and RJ from NH:0
    Laureen and RJ,
    Have a Great trip and we will see you next year!
    Kim and Kevin
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

We are getting allot closer Team CSA!!!
    ONLY 47 DAYS...

Name:  IMG_2300.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  39.6 KB

Kim and Kevin
    71 days
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

71 more sleeps for us... Soon come! Love - Razzl

Tom,
    We have been below 0 F at some point in the day since, well, forever. Any chance you could warm us with some donation totals from the group?
    This is a fantastic Foundation, and this board really helps with bringing new donators to the party.
    Thanks

Default 70 Sleeps/10 Weeks!!!

Come & see us @ Sunset Bar... We're buying!!

Hey Team...

Just trying to keep this thead at the top where it should be. We are ready for some Jamaica and CSA. Remember the ISSA Foundation for the children of Jamaica, it works!!!!

Buddies at the Bar, can't wait!

Just 64 Days Till We Return Home To CSA.

Chris & Paul

Hello Everyone.

And I mean everyone. I went through the TEAM CSA 2014 and the Who’s booked for April 2014 thread and made up a spread sheet with everyone from both and I am posting it on both. Enjoy. Correct my boo boo’s. Sorry if I missed you. As you can see, a lot of info is missing. Not much activity on either thread. Squat for photos. Donations on the TEAM CSA thread are lagging. Time to get moving. I will try to update any new info weekly.

Tom

TEAM CSA 2014

………………………………Raff…………….Canada…………3/30 - 4/6…………….1st trip.
    ……………………..Kellysonvacation…………………………3/31 - 4/10…………….1st trip
    ………………………...gege92665……………………………….4/9 - 4/15………...…..1st trip
    Louie & Susie……....louieandsusie…...…..Wi................. .......4/11 - 4/19…....……..5th trip.
    Rob & Lisa……………robandlisa……….England……..…....4/17 - 5/1……………..1st trip
    Jim and Nicole………..jambony…………Canada……………4/18 - 4/25…………
    Todd & Mazie…..…….Kramer4696………………………………4/18 - 4/26………….1st trip
    Dallas & Cheri………Dallascheri……………………………….4/18 - 4/25……………2nd trip
    Ricky & Suzi…………..fawnridge………..…Fl.…………...…..4/19 -4/28…………over 20 trips.
    Paul & Lisa…………….Grady……………………………………..4/19 - 4/27………………...
    …………………………….Pennyr…………Canada……….4/19 - 4/26…………..…….2nd trip
    …………………………..MsBehave03……………………………4/19 - 4/26…………….1st trip
    Gary & Corrine………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/19 - 4/26…………..……3rd trip.
    Ron & Tracey……….Ron & Tracey……….Canada…………4/20 - …………………..
    Brian & Leslie……....Brianleslie…….........Md……….........4/20 - 5/2………....………10th trip.
    …………………………….SUNSET…………………………………4/20 - 2/27…………….
    ………………………….islandlove09………………………………4/20 - 4/27……………..4th trip
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/20 - 5/4……...….……..
    Joe & Sue…………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/20 - 5/4…..……..……..7th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/21 - 5/1………….……over 20
    Kevin & Barb……..with Tom & Erin…….Canada……………4/21 - 5/1………........6th I think.
    Stash & Jessica…....metalmanstan…………………………….4/23 - 4/30…………
    …………………….…….Chellie……………………………………..4/23 - 5/2……………2nd trip
    ……………….…….nataliekathleen4/24…………………………4/23 - 5/3………...…..2nd trip
    ………………………….eureka55………………………………….4/23 - 4/30…….……..4th trip
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/24 - 5/4……….……….10th trip.
    Kevin and Kim……….Kim and Kevin………….PA………………..4/25 - 5/4…………lost track
    Tom & Pam……………TomandPam……...…..NC………..……4/25 - 5/2…………………7th trip.
    Sal and Wendy………razzldazzme………..…Wi…………………..4/26 - 5/3…………..
    Jim and Joni…………jim & joni………….…..PA………………….4/26 - 5/3…………2nd trip
    …………………..…….Inspclusew…………………………………….4/26 - 5/3…………..1st trip
    Kirk & Tabitha……….tabnkirk…………...…..Ct………………..4/26 - 5/3…………………5th trip.
    Dan & Linda………….djsaylor………………..MN………………….4/29 - 5/6………….1st trip

Tom, you forgot us, jim & sara from mn, 4/18-25, softail19...6th trip

Norge1st

Donations are ok. I will give a total soon. If you donated, I did not receive any info on it.

Remember, If anyone donates, put "On behalf of TEAM CSA 2014" in the comment box. E-mail me proof of the donation so I can count it. Feel free to block out any info you wish. All I need is your name and the amount.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net

This is what it is all about!

Hi Tom,
    Just quick, yes we did donate this month, detail on email. Just wanted to let Admin know that the memo line might not be working as hoped.
    Keep up the great work. Thanks, for taking on the job.
    39 days till home.

Jim and Sara, I would never forget you. I was just testing you. . Sorry. You are already added to the new spread sheet and thank you so much for your donation to the ISSA Trust Foundation.

Tom

Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is a update on donations so far. First, I would like to thank all who have donated so far. There have been some very impressive donations from many of you. Some of which would like to remain private so I will no longer post the names of wonderful couples out there that support this most worthy charity.

Recorded donations so far are $1,440.00. This is a very nice number at this point. I believe we have a chance to hit an all time yearly record. Remember it is never too late to give a little to those beautiful children.

So if you are thinking of donating go to couples.com. Scroll down to the lower left corner and find the Issa Trust Foundation. Click on it. Check out the wonderful things this organization does and maybe give a buck or two.

Remember to put "On behalf of TEAM CSA 2014" in the comment box then e-mail me your donation so I can add it to our total. Feel free to block out any info you wish. All I need is your name and the amount donated.

Again, I and the children of Jamaica thank you.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Team CSA,
    That is a great start, I managed to get Ruel to salute. Ruel RULES! According to 19 year old daughters…
    Name:  photo-13.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  275.3 KB

Tim & Peggy Minneapolis 3/29 - 4/6
    12 inches of snow today, really counting the days

Greetings Tom et all on Team CSA! Yeah for us, yet another polar vortex coming through... Ugh. Winter from hell!!!

Tom, Sal & I have lost track of our trips home?? This year could be lucky 13, or 14, or maybe 15? IDK. Take care, stay warm, and thanks for all you do for Issa Trust!!! Respect, Razzldazzl & Sal. p.s. See you @ the bar!

Just want to thank everyone for their continued support of Issa Trust Foundation!
    I love coming to this message board to read your comments!
    We announced our 2014 medical initiative!! http://issatrustfoundation.com/over-...al-initiative/
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Diane, again I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to check out our little thread.

TEAM. No donations since my last post. A few things to remember. If you are checking on this thread, you have an interest is what we are doing. You do not need to be coming to CSA in April to donate. Anyone can donate at any time. Check out the Issa Trust Foundation and all the work Diane and every involved do to help the kids. If you decided to give a donation to help the children of Jamaica because you have been following what we do here, please put "On behalf of TEAM CSA" in the comment box. E-mail me with your name and amount and I will add it to our total so far which still stands at $1,440 for this year.

Thanks again to all who have followed this thread. Day by day we are getting closer to being together again. I don't know about the rest of you but here in Wisconsin it is 6 degrees today. Dorothy and I are so ready.

I will post a new spread sheet soon. There hasn't been much activity there either. Jim and Sara, I promise you are on the new sheet.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Hey Tom and Team CSA,
    Sorry again we will miss most of you (especially Kim and Kevin) but made my donation to the Issa Trust today only a couple more weeks for us. Tom you dropped us off the list we are at CSA March 28th thru April 4 Laureen and RJ. We wanted a chance to try the lobster this year. Plus the weather as been horrendous and we cant wait to escape New England Jamaica soon come

The above photos are of some of the very special people that Dorothy and I have had the pleasure of meeting because of CSA. The photo on the right was from a wonderful weekend where we all met in Baltimore a few years back. You might think we were at a 3D movie but these crazy kids just drank too much and their eyes were bleeding.
    Love ya all.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdorothy View Post
    diane, again i thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to check out our little thread.

Team. No donations since my last post. A few things to remember. If you are checking on this thread, you have an interest is what we are doing. You do not need to be coming to csa in april to donate. Anyone can donate at any time. Check out the issa trust foundation and all the work diane and every involved do to help the kids. If you decided to give a donation to help the children of jamaica because you have been following what we do here, please put "on behalf of team csa" in the comment box. E-mail me with your name and amount and i will add it to our total so far which still stands at $1,440 for this year.

Thanks again to all who have followed this thread. Day by day we are getting closer to being together again. I don't know about the rest of you but here in wisconsin it is 6 degrees today. Dorothy and i are so ready.

I will post a new spread sheet soon. There hasn't been much activity there either. Jim and sara, i promise you are on the new sheet.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net
    Tom,
    Love these pictures.
    Can't wait to see you!
    Miss you all,
    Kim
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast