Default Notification of a deadline?

Folks on Tripadvisor are discussing an email they received from Couples advising them of deadlines to switch their Barbados trip to Jamaica. Did everyone receive this notification? We never received a single thing about a deadline.

Think I can answer my own question. Our TA booked on Couples' website for us. SHE probably got the email - not us.

Thanks,

In the original message from Couples it says "In order for Couples to provide Sandals with your decision to either stay or switch to one of our Jamaica Resorts, we MUST HAVE YOUR DECISION NO LATER THAN October 31, 2013.. We appreciate your cooperation.
    Please email all your questions, concerns and - most importantly - your decision to barbados@couples.com".
    That may be the deadline they are talking about. I have talked to both Couples and Sandals and they have been very helpful.

October 31st. It is in Randymon's original posting regarding the sale of CB.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We were in touch with Couples about the change at CB and informed that we should let them know by the end of October what we are doing so both they and Sandals knows what to expect. There is a "contact us" link info on the Couples site. Use their 800 phone number or email.

I received a mass email follow up letter and I think it was posted here (maybe) as well.

But stated that they want everyone to either confirm, re-book, or notify them if you do not intend on keeping your reservation at the soon to be S-resort in Barbados, BY 10/31/2013 for all reservation for next year. The cutoff date for this year's reservations has already passed I believe.

Not sure what happens if you don't change by that date, as we are in the same boat and have yet to agree on where to go. 99% sure we won't be going to Barbados, but can't decide on which Couples resort to return to in Jamaica and if what dates work.

This is what was written in original message on message board:

In order for Couples to provide Sandals with your decision to either stay or switch to one of our Jamaica Resorts, we MUST HAVE YOUR DECISION NO LATER THAN October 31, 2013.. We appreciate your cooperation.
    Please email all your questions, concerns and - most importantly - your decision to barbados@couples.com

We are going on Nov 7th. Both Couples and Sandals Staff have been excellent to work with. Still a little nervous but also getting excited.

We received an e-mail telling us we had to decide by Oct. 24th if our trip was in 2013. For trips booked in 2014 the deadline is Oct. 31st. Unfortunately, I found this e-mail message in our "junk" mail on the 24th. since our trip is in early Dec. I called couples that evening and told them we would keep our Barbados reservation. I had many questions and I eventually received answers from Couples. However, we have heard nothing from Sandals even after a call and two e-mails. I am getting a little concerned. I was told someone would contact me in 3-4 business days; this has not happened.