Default immigration form

We are doing a split stay on our next trip but didn't know which resort to put on the immigration form. Anyone Know or does it not matter? 28 days to go!!

You can put city or parish.

Put the first one on the form.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We put the resort we were staying at last. I dont think it matters all that much.

It does not really matter - either one - never once has anyone ask about our resort.

Amy

When we've done a split stay we always put the resort we're going to on the immigration form.

Quote Originally Posted by RCO View Post
    We are doing a split stay on our next trip but didn't know which resort to put on the immigration form. Anyone Know or does it not matter? 28 days to go!!
    I don't think it really matters, but I would suggest putting the *first* resort where you will be staying. When my husband and I went to Jamaica last month we did a split stay between CSS and CTI, and I put CSS as the resort where we would be staying.

Also, as a heads-up to everyone reading this - be aware that the immigration form that you need to fill out are one per person. The flight crew on our flight last month made a P.A. announcement that stated that it was one form one per family, and they were wrong. It's one per person. Everyone on our flight ended up having to fill out a second form once they got into the terminal.

I just put the first one I was staying at.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Put them both, in order.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks everyone. 24 days to go!!

The only time in 5 trips that I ever heard from an immigration person about what was written there she said: "Oh, Sweptaway. How nice, you will have fun. Enjoy your time in Jamaica."

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    Also, as a heads-up to everyone reading this - be aware that the immigration form that you need to fill out are one per person. The flight crew on our flight last month made a P.A. announcement that stated that it was one form one per family, and they were wrong. It's one per person. Everyone on our flight ended up having to fill out a second form once they got into the terminal.
    This happened to us last month as well. We were told to do one form but we did separate forms because we have different last names on our passports. We and many others had to rewrite ours because the airline (United) gave us a form that did not have the perforation on the bottom and immigration would not accept them. We did take some flack coming back into the States because we filled out two forms just to be safe and the immigration agent told us not to do it again.

We put first one. No issue.