Default CTI Accommodations

Need clarification of room amenities as I see conflicting reports. At CTI, do all
    rooms have mini-bar? Do all rooms have 24/7 room service?

Also, what is the difference in Deluxe Ocean and Premier Ocean? Thanks

Yes all have minibar and all have room service. I believe the Deluxe faces the bay so no island view.

Amy

All of our rooms had a mini bar which really consists of a small fridge with a few beers, soft drinks. A bottle of liquor, red & white wine. No snacks though. You can get food or drink at about any hour. The bars stay open much later than we stay up and so does the Pool Grill.

I do not believe that room service is 24 hours, I posted a picture of the room service menu last week and it was from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm

The difference in the rooms are the location. We have had both and really liked both. Our deluxe was in building 4 and our premier was in building 3. They were not really that far apart but we were upgraded both times.

our view last year, deluxe ocean building 4, 1st floorName:  CTI.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  311.8 KB

Yes to mini bars. Room service is not 24 hours. In deluxe room you have palm trees blocking your view & it does not look directly to island, but still great views!