Thread: Yipee!

Default Yipee!

Just made the final payment for the trip. 46 days to go. And I also booked Club Mobay as we come in on Saturday at 11:30am. Whoo Hooo!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Lucky dogs, have fun !

We leave December 21st. This is the second time I am reading about booking Club Mobay. Can you please tell me what I have to do to do this? I did not know we had to do this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Caryn View Post
    We leave December 21st. This is the second time I am reading about booking Club Mobay. Can you please tell me what I have to do to do this? I did not know we had to do this. Thank you.
    You don't 'have' to do it. Club MoBay is an extra service you can pay for, but it is not required to go to Couples.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

clubmobay.com. Just fill in the order form and submit. We are going the end of November and were are using CM on the way down.

You can book Club Mobay through your travel agent or you can book it yourself. We intend to use our travel agent for this. There are several websites that you can use. I would think one would be as good as the other. Pricing should be relatively consistent.

Here is a link just to get you started. However, as I said before, you can use any similar travel website for this. A direct link to their Club Mobay website doesn't work. So I can only get you to the website and you will need to find the rest yourself.

Activities & Attractions: Discount Tickets for Theme Parks & Getaways| Expedia

In the Things to do box, type Montego Bay and your arrival date then press enter. Scroll about 2/3 down the page to the Attractions section and you you will find the link for Club Mobay.

Using Club Mobay is a crap shoot. Traffic through Sangster Airport can vary by both the day and time of day. Sometimes you can breeze right through the line, other times you can wait for hours. On our last trip to Couples we arrived at about 2 PM on a Wednesday in the middle of February. It took us well over 2 1/2 hours waiting in line to get through Immigrations and Customs. My SO also smokes making this wait even more unpleasant. Never again. We just spent almost $7000 on our trip to paradise. Why get cheap now? It is only another $150.

Only 102 more days to go until our next trip to CTI.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will have my travel agent look into this.