Thread: Customs Forms

Default Customs Forms

Hi does anyone know if the Customs Form C5 can be downloaded. Would love to fill it before we set off!

Sure can. Just open it and save as: http://www.jamaica-info.de/images/immigration.pdf

I think I actually mean the immigration form !!!!

Below is a link to print a sample form. You can fill this out at home and then copy your info to the original form passed out on the plane. Make sure you fill out a form for each traveler and make sure you keep the stub (that you give back to customs personnel when you get to airport on the way home) with your passport or another safe place.

http://www.jamaica-info.de/images/immigration.pdf

Thank you so much and now I have to practice printing back to back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by epworth View Post
    I think I actually mean the immigration form !!!!
    The C5 form covers both customs and immigration. It's a two sided form.

Epworth ~ You will still need to use the form they give you on the plane. You can just "practice" filling out the form you download from the internet.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

This is gonna sound really stupid. I was just looking over the customs form that we will ahve to fill out when we go to Jamiaca for our honeymoon. We will be getting married the night before so we will technically be married but I won't as of yet had a chance to change my passport/license etc to my married last name. So when it says married or single whcih do I put? Can I put married but still have my maiden name on my pass port? I don't need any problems to start our wonderful honeymoon. Thanks for the help.

epworth,

That was a GREAT question! I printed the Custom form that Kyle & Msbeachbum22 provided the webpage for. This will save so much time knowing what to fill out and having all the information ready. When we arrived in Cancun we had to do the same thing, but didn't know what to expect, so it caused alot of confusion and time to get through. Thanks! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy737 View Post
    This is gonna sound really stupid. I was just looking over the customs form that we will ahve to fill out when we go to Jamiaca for our honeymoon. We will be getting married the night before so we will technically be married but I won't as of yet had a chance to change my passport/license etc to my married last name. So when it says married or single whcih do I put? Can I put married but still have my maiden name on my pass port? I don't need any problems to start our wonderful honeymoon. Thanks for the help.
    You should be fine since your identification and passport names will still match.

I too would like to know the correct way to fill out the customs form. We are getting married two days before we fly out to CSA so yes we will be married but my id and passport will still have my maiden name on it..... Will this be a problem with customs? We would love to start off our honeymoon without any worries!!

Thanks guys,
    Printed it off and filled in both sides ready. 9 hours in from the UK I usually sit with passports balanced on my knee trying to ignore everything around me and persuade my weary brain to concentrate of getting the rights bits in the right places!!! This time, December, will be a doddle.

We got married at CSA on 4/20/13. I filled out the form in my maiden name. Going INTO Jamaica you need one form per person. Coming BACK into the United States you need only form per household.

Thanks a lot. I feel much better.