Thread: CN AN Beach

Hybrid View

Default CN AN Beach

Can anyone tell me if the AN beach at CN has red flag service?

There weren't any flags when we were there last week. However, the bar is very close and was never very busy.

yes it does

Always had red flags when we were there. Mesha usually works the bar, she is awesome and very sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    7 trips for us and never saw any red flags but Meesha will keep you supplied.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Default Don't miss out on the au naturel experience....

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Part of the AN experience, especially at CN, is that the bar is close enough that flags aren't needed. Besides, it's a part of the AN experience to walk across the sand to the bar, order up, and sachet away....while unclothed. You can't do that too many places back home, probably, and is a unique experience. Irie.

We were there last week and Amay handed out the red flags first thing in the morning but we never used it as the bar is only steps away from any chair.
    (Karen&Paul)

Forget the flag. We brought one into the AN area at CN because I didn't think I would have the nerve to walk up to the bar (newbie). After a half hour we needed some refreshments and, noticing that there was no one at the bar at that time, decided to make a go of it. No one looks, no one cares, no one applauds, no regrets. It is part of the AN experience.

How does the AN beach at Negril compare to SSB at San Souci? Been to San Souci twice, thinking about Negril for our next trip!

Quote Originally Posted by BriannLisa View Post
    How does the AN beach at Negril compare to SSB at San Souci? Been to San Souci twice, thinking about Negril for our next trip!
    I found the AN beach at Negril to be a little more quiet than SSB, in terms of socializing. The beach at CN is better and the water is better. At CN there will be people who walk by in front of the AN beach and they will look at the au naturel sunbathers, but it never bothered me. I found that the looky-loo people look towards the AN area but then look away. I didn't see anybody just standing there and gawking.

In general, I like the AN beach at CN better but if you enjoy socializing a lot while au naturel, you might like SSB better. They are both great!

Can anyone tell me if there is AN time in the pool late at night? I know we can go to the AN beach and hot tub at anytime during day or night but is there topless time in the pool after dark ? Is it allowed or do people just do it. Do not wish to get in trouble and would like to respect others. Guess I just need a run down on rules and what is allowed and not allowed. Thanks,

No....no topless at the pool day or night

well technically no. But it has been done at 2:00 in the am. Trust me. Nobody said a word if they saw us. Tequila does make your clothes fall off! Had to run to the room AN since wasn't planned and had no towel. Couples is the best!