Default Unbelievably we now have 2! ♥♥

So excited, never thought I would have two countdowns to different Couples resorts.

My hubby and I visited CTI for the first time this past January and love Jamaica. So we booked our first trip to CSA for next January.
    Then, when discussing what to do for our 15th wedding anniversary next year we discussed Jamaica again and hubby agreed to start Love Away for CSS!

So as of today we have;
    76 days to CSA
    336 long days to CSS. (sadly only 4 nights there)

Read the message board constantly but will take any advice or resort must do's. I have no problem with the sand gravity thing too...

CSS is a definate for a anniversary, its very laid back and romantic have a great time!

We also have two countdowns going, though not for long. CN in 3 days, CSS same time next year.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

I also have 2. One 28 days from now and one for the same time next year. Had to get in on the resort credit deal before it went away.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We have to booked to CSS. One is at 150 and the other is at 455. We booked a trip in Feb 2015 when we were there in Sept. When we got home I booked a 5 night trip for April because we didn't want to wait that long to get back home.