Thread: CB check in

Default CB check in

We are headed to CB in December. I was wondering if we should still do the pre check in?

Thanks

John

While it is always responsible to get your answer directly from a couples representative I would suggest that our direct confirmation from Couples has been ... Yes! We have committed to remaining at rebranded CB in December. Couples has been extremely helpful in answering all our questions. We expect contact from Sandals soon based on the material forwarded to them from Couples, however we were encouraged to still use pre-check in (Couples will forward information) ... We were also encouraged to contact Couples post vacation to ensure our vacation period is credited to Romance Rewards for future Couples benefits. Enjoy!

We're headed there in December also. I tried the Sandals pre-check in but it didn't work.....I called them and they aren't able to confirm my reservation, but say that any reservation booked with Couples will be honored.....

Since CB will no longer be a Couples property, I think it would be a waste of your time. Call Sandals and see if you need to do anything.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come