Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Arriving at CSA on Black Friday!

Hi Ire Friends! we arrive on 11/29 ...anyone else out there spending Black Friday on a jet plane to Jamaica?

Yep, we're due into MBJ at 2:30pm on Black Friday. Headed to CSA as well

We are also arriving at 2:30 on Black Friday. Are you taking the shuttle to CSA? Looking forward to meeting for a few Red Stripes!!!!

we are doing the One Love pub crawl on the 4th. So far Lenbert has 4 people from CSA. I believe he needs 4 more! Anyone interested in going? Sounds like a great time!

What's Black Friday? Is it a good thing?

We also arrive at 2:30 on black Friday. Headed to CSA for the first time. See you in the Couples lounge.

Yep, MBJ 11:30 then to CN!! No worries!!!

We arrive on the 29th at CSA about 2:00PM, cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthjfj View Post
    What's Black Friday? Is it a good thing?
    Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year (after Black Monday, or whatever it's called - the "cyber shopping fest that happens the Monday after Black Friday)….

We LOVED spending Thanksgiving and Black Friday at CSA - always did our shopping in the resort gift shop and with the vendors along the beach in our bathing suits and thought about the people back home dealing with the mall traffic and cold weather….

Quote Originally Posted by citybiz View Post
    We are also arriving at 2:30 on Black Friday. Are you taking the shuttle to CSA? Looking forward to meeting for a few Red Stripes!!!!
    We will be on the shuttle. We're doing the club mobay arrival service so if the immigration hall is clogged up we could end up on different ones though.

Hey there, we are interested in signing up for the pub crawl. What time are you set for a pick up on the 4th?

Hello, we are interested in the pub crawl on the 4th. We time is he expected to pick you up?

We too are doing Club Mobay! We arrive at 12:30

Quote Originally Posted by Kashby123 View Post
    Hello, we are interested in the pub crawl on the 4th. We time is he expected to pick you up?
    Mr. Lenbert is picking us up at 2:20 on December 4. Would love to see more friends on the crawl!

Yay Kashby123! Remember to reserve seats on the bus with Lenbert ASAP - I heard that it can get pretty full. Can't wait to meet everyone on the pub crawl!!!!!

It appears that we have 10 people for the pub crawl on 12/4! This will surely be a great time!

Hello John and Nicole, after talking it over were onboard with you guys for the "Pub Crawl". We'll be at CSA on Thanksgiving Day and are making a note for 2:20 on Dec. 4th. Not sure how to get ahold of Lenbert tho, guess i'll look online somewhere.
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Okay i was able to email Lenbert and he had a couple of seats left soooo it's a go, Yippy ! See Ya all there : )
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    Hello John and Nicole, after talking it over were onboard with you guys for the "Pub Crawl". We'll be at CSA on Thanksgiving Day and are making a note for 2:20 on Dec. 4th. Not sure how to get ahold of Lenbert tho, guess i'll look online somewhere.

Here is Lenbert's email. If you email him your request he will send you back an email confirmation.

bananaznegril@hotmail.com

We come every year on Black Friday. We arrive 1:57. We have 3 other couples from around the states that come with us us every year. Sounds like you guys filled up the pub crawl on the 4th. Do they have more than one vehicle for the crawl?

We arrive on black friday too! Heading to CN for our honeymoon! First time at couples. Can't wait!

I don't know if there is more than one vehicle. Did you email Lenbert to see if he has room?

Eddie- I would still email Lenbert and see if there is availability for the 12/4 crawl. Sounds like he packs the bus so you may still have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by gish24 View Post
    Yay Kashby123! Remember to reserve seats on the bus with Lenbert ASAP - I heard that it can get pretty full. Can't wait to meet everyone on the pub crawl!!!!!
    I was able to connect with Lenbert! Looking forward to this tour!

K

First time to go..................What is the "Pub Crawl" ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast