Default 10/26/09-11/04/09

Hello! My Fiance and I have decided to honeymoon at CTI! We are both very excited!!! Anyone else going to be there during this time?

Hi, my husband and I will be there Nov 1-8, so we will have a few days of cross over. We will be celebrating our "honeymoon", although we got married in August 2007, we haven't had the chance to take our honeymoon until now.
    See you there!

Is this your first time to Couples? It is our first time and we are just so excited!

Default Cti

We will be there on Nov 26th to Dec 5th. Can't wait to see the place. We were married there in 1991. Kim and Wayne

My Fiance and I will be there from 10/26/09 to 10/31/09!! For our honeymoon also, we are so excited!!

Hi all. Doug and Vee here from FLA.

We'll be with you at CTI from 10/28 - 11/4. We'll be arriving pretty darn late on the 28th, but we'll see you all on the beach on the 29th.

This will be our first trip to CTI, but we've been to CSA 3x and CSS 1x.

Looking forward to it. Only 37 days left, now.

This will be our fist time to a Couples resort and we cannot wait! It will finally be our honeymoon after 2 years of marriage and our first real vacation in years. See ya there in 41 days and counting.