Ok, so I just got home from my 7 day trip at CSS and I was beyond impressed. They grounds were fantastic the staff was phenomenal, and lord don't get me started on the food and drinks... WOW! We made friends from day one and the friendships just kept growing as each day passed. I have to be honest I read all the posts and comments and I was skeptical because well like they say one mans opinion is just that one mans opinion but you all were right.. it didn't feel like I was going to a resort it felt like I was coming home. I can't wait to book our next trip and this time we are bringing friends
For those of you who are wondering about the club mobay it is totally worth it.. we got in Saturday night and it took us 10 min. tops to get through customes get our luggage and relax in the lounge. And the lounge when you go home is twice as nice as when you arrive. Both of the club mobay's made us feel like royality from them waiting with a sign that welcomed us by name to Jamacia to the service before we left. Hats off to a job well done.