Default TimAir Vs Airlink.......

From what I can see Airlink has a fixed schedule and more or less endorsed by Couples as we can book the flight thru the website. The schedule varies depending on where you look at it.

Couples has link posted: https://www.reservhotel.com/html/air...ernational.pdf

Airlink's as posted on its website: Scheduled Flights between Montego Bay and Negril in Jamaica

My saturday flight in two weeks arrives at 10;55 am so depending on the accuracy I either have 20 min or 35min to scat thru via Club Mobay and get on the flight. If my flight from CLT is delayed, or I can't make it thru that fast then it makes no sense for as the next flight is an hour later and IM assuming the shuttle can get me there within 30 min assuming we are moblile within 65 min.

TimAir is a charter service at the same price. They don't have a set schedule so they will basically go on my time.

Has anyone used them before? Will Couples have a shuttle service from the airport or need I catch a cab? I don't mind the cost really of paying the cab.

Im really chill enough to "get there when I get there" but if I am trying to get to the resort via "Rock star treatment" I want to be swift and make it worthwhile then I was wondering if anyone has used TimAir and found it worth while?

If we don't check into the Couples waiting area at MBJ does it throw them out of synch with our arrival? Does TimAir come and get passangers as does AirLink?

Can anyone share their experiences with TimAir? Thank you!!

Bargamon

Bargamon,

We have used Tim Air for 5 years and will be using them again. We have always had a pleasant experience with them and will always use them in the future. You can get more information and reviews on the message board by putting in Tim air. I have done several reviews on them. The nice thing about taking them is the flexibility of time. You set up a head of time the expected flight out of Montego Bay however. like we all know, changes to our flights sometime happen. Tim Air is great about adjusting to things and will do all they can to be up and ready to go when you arrive. I have had delays and called them from the U.S. Their response was 'No problem!" we will take care of you. We try and allow about an hour and 10 minutes from the time off the plane to taking off with Tim Air. We sent ahead of time an email to Couples to let them know that we won't be taking their shuttle and will be taking Tim Air. We do still stop in couples lounge to confirm this and use the facilities or grab a drink. Once you hook up with Tim Air they take care of you and it moves pretty quickly before taking off and arriving shortly at the airport across from couples. After reading more on the message board about Tim Air, let me know if you have more questions.

::

From what I read I was ready to pull the trigger on TimAir. My wife asked would it really save more than an hour? She never asked me how much it costs ($280 one way) but when she said she'd rather have the couples massage and perhaps on or two more I got the drift.

Basically we'll be on the resort for 168 hours, one more for $280 does not jive with me. If I was there 3-4 days I would do it. Really, the better value is just booking another day.