My Wife and I spent our honeymoon at Couples Sans Souci and were mesmerized by the beauty and tranquility of the resort. Every aspect of our adventure brought us closer together and imprinted us with memories that will last forever. Attachment 2682
Just back from our second honeymoon (11-15 Oct) at Couples Swept Away. Could not have had a better time!! We renewed our vows on our anniversary at the same time we got married and in the original dress (thanks Mom).
1st picture is getting swept away after the vow renewal.
2nd is relaxing in the hammock by our room.
3rd is a sample of all the great flowers all throughout the resort.
Can't wait to come back - hopefully won't need another 20 years to get away, but that is what 4 kids will do to you!!
1. "Welcome to Couples". This statue grabbed our attention the moment we walked into the Check-in lounge.
2. " Jamaica Beach Flower". After this pic, my hubby placed the flower in my hair.
3. "Seashells Surprise by the Seashore".
We have spent every wedding anniversary (July 4th --- I promised anniversary "fireworks" for the rest of her life!) at COR/CTI except 2008 when it was closed for renovation . . . So this year we decided to have local artisans help us bring Tower Isle home so we could enjoy it year around.
Couples Negril was a honeymoon of a life time. Here are a few of my favorite photos taken at the resort.
1. View from our room.
2. Staff relays, so fun to watch because they work so hard to please us it was fun to see the staff having a good time.
3. My favorite, picture postcard perfect. I put this picture up on my desk at work and when I feel a little stressed I look at it and think, 'no problem mon.'