Thread: CSA Questions

Default CSA Questions

We will be visiting in June '14 and plan on basically being beach bums. So, can I wear a thong at the beach or is this frowned upon? Also topless/nude sunbathing options?
    I assume a nice dress and slacks and shirt will be OK for dinner? No tie?
    Thanks for the replies!

Thong - Yes. Topless - Yes, anywhere on the main beach, not the pools. Nude - No. Dress slacks and shirt for dinner - Yes. Tie - No.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If you are comfortable wearing a thong, then do so. No one really cares what you look like, but you never know who's taking pictures of funny-looking people and posting them on Facebook. The beach at CSA is a public beach, so topless is allowed but not nude sunbathing. Also, there's no topless sunbathing at the pools.

The Palms and Patois for dinner men can wear shorts but a nice shirt. Men will need slacks and closed-toe shoes to dine at Feathers. Women can wear thongs to dinner, as long as they have a dress over them.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

This is addressed already on the boards... Scroll down. You don't say if you're male or female. I can tell you very few people wear thongs, men or women... But wear what you're comfortable in!

Quote Originally Posted by Him&Her View Post
    We will be visiting in June '14 and plan on basically being beach bums. So, can I wear a thong at the beach or is this frowned upon? Also topless/nude sunbathing options?
    I assume a nice dress and slacks and shirt will be OK for dinner? No tie?
    Thanks for the replies!
    There's no nude beach at Swept Away, but topless and a thong is OK on the beach. Nice dress, nice sundress, slacks, shirt are good...ties not required. Go to the restaurant and bars links under Swept Away and find dress requirements for each under info.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Thank you for the replies. I guess I should have read around on the board before posting...sorry.

No worries! There are lots of duplicate threads...and personally I think it's nice to get the most current answers.

Noooo... I just meant you'll find more responses on another post lol! CSA is so laid back, no one is gonna judge you for what you wear on the beach. Enjoy...but don't forget the sunscreen!!

Sorry
    Last edited by Matt and Lisa; February 12th, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

I would recommend starting a new thread asking the golf question so you don't get lost. Personally as a non-golfer all I can add is that there's no golf course on property...nearest is Negril Country Club.

Hey Matt, just don't wear a thong while golfing, or am I getting a bit confused?