Thread: Nov/Dec 2014

Default Nov/Dec 2014

It is never too early to start a post. We will be there Nov 28th to Dec. 6th, 2014. Anyone else booked for these dates? We have been to CTI 2x, CSS 3x, CN 4x and CB once. This will be our first trip to CSA. We are looking forward to saying we've been to all 5 Couples resorts. We will be celebrating my 58th birthday and our 40th Wedding Anniversary. Yes, I got married very young but knew I found the love of my life. Can't think of any place better to celebrate than at Couples. Always looking forward to making new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    It is never too early to start a post. We will be there Nov 28th to Dec. 6th, 2014. Anyone else booked for these dates? We have been to CTI 2x, CSS 3x, CN 4x and CB once. This will be our first trip to CSA. We are looking forward to saying we've been to all 5 Couples resorts. We will be celebrating my 58th birthday and our 40th Wedding Anniversary. Yes, I got married very young but knew I found the love of my life. Can't think of any place better to celebrate than at Couples. Always looking forward to making new friends.

Just had to say.............AWESOME!!!
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

A year ago we rockin' with Rasta Ralphie on the cruise.
    Two days ago we were scrapping snow and ice off the cars.
    So sad that we are missing coming home in 2013, but already booked Nov 8 - 16th for 2014.
    Yeah only 357 days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    My wife and I will be there November 26 through December 3 celebrating my 50th birthday. We have been to CSA 2 previous times and can't wait to go back. We tried Punta Cana this past year and it just doesn't compare to Couples. We will have been married 28 years by then and were also a young married couple. Wouldn't change our decision for anything in the world.

Welcome to CSA, although we have only been going to Couples the last 2 years, my wife and I hope to be there the 1st week of December for the rest of our lives. We are booked Nov 30 - Dec 7 this year. I am not only counting down the days, I am counting down the days until I can book for 2015. If you golf and smoke, hook me up. I seen your from PA, my mother flies in from PA two watch our children. See ya soon

We will be there celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary (and our 16th year together) from November 6-13. We simply cannot wait to hit the beach that we got married on again. It will only be our second trip there, but it already feels like going home.....like everyone else on the boards seems to say. It is very reassuring to see that nothing has changed with the repeaters since I read the boards in preparation for our trip 5 years ago. It is really hard to go anywhere else when we plan vacations! I wish we could afford to travel out of the country every year, but soooo thankful that we get to go back for our anniversary!

We will be there November 15-22 for my 40th (ack, that was hard to type) birthday. This is our first trip to Couples and I am so excited!!

we are booked nov 24-dec 1.originally we planned on returning to CSA for our anniversary, which also meant we would have been there for the resort's anniversary. however, we are still ironing out the details of leaving our littlest for the first time, so hopefully we will make it.
    i have been to cn two times. My husband and I have been to CSA one time and CTI twice. We are looking forward to returning to the Negril side and its amazing beach! This message board is keeping me going through this terrible winter!

question for you all- are you looking at airfare now? have you purchased? are you planning on purchasing soon?
    we never plan this far ahead so I have no clue what to do as far as airfare goes. I know Thanksgiving is a very pricey time to fly so I'm considering purchasing soon, but then we are committed!

thanks

Soon come

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    we are booked nov 24-dec 1.originally we planned on returning to CSA for our anniversary, which also meant we would have been there for the resort's anniversary. however, we are still ironing out the details of leaving our littlest for the first time, so hopefully we will make it.
    i have been to cn two times. My husband and I have been to CSA one time and CTI twice. We are looking forward to returning to the Negril side and its amazing beach! This message board is keeping me going through this terrible winter!

question for you all- are you looking at airfare now? have you purchased? are you planning on purchasing soon?
    we never plan this far ahead so I have no clue what to do as far as airfare goes. I know Thanksgiving is a very pricey time to fly so I'm considering purchasing soon, but then we are committed!

thanks
    madtown mom,

I've been finding the prices are pretty high no matter when you book for air, but definitely get higher the closer you get....made that mistake before.. If you would like to talk more you can email me at gizmo30 at prodigy dot net.

Don't want to forget to mention we will be there November 8-15th! Can't wait! Soon come