Default CSS - Feb 2nd thru Feb 9th -----> SuperBowl and Other Questions

My wife and I will be traveling to CSS on Feb 2nd (Superbowl Sunday) and getting in around NOON.

I've ready a few threads about CSS and other Couples Resorts doing something for SuperBowl. Anyone have any experience?

Anyone gonna be there @ the same time?

We've been to CTI and loved it...never been to CSS and excited!

Let me know thoughts.

Thanks
    Michael

Our First trip to CSS was actually during the Super Bowl in 2009 and we had a great time. CSS has a Super Bowl party in the Heliconia Suites (ballroom type space next to Pallazina resturant) with chairs set up and a large projection of the game. There was some food in the room or you could just walk down to the beach grille and bring food & drinks back with you. My husband is a huge football fan and I thought I was in big trouble not noticing the dates when we booked, but everything was just fine. There was cheering for both teams and even some dancing during the halftime show.
    We will miss you by a few weeks, but February at CSS is very nice. Have a great trip!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CSS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    CN 2012
    CTI 2013

We've watched 2 superbowls at csa, nice party on the beach with a big screen. I can't think of a cooler place to watch the game, with my toes in the sand and a red stripe in my hsnd! I'm sure css will have something.

When we were at CSS a few years ago for the NFL playoffs, they set up a large TV in the Balloon Bar. We have been to CSA for the Super Bowl, and they do an amazing set up on the beach - big screen TVs, tailgating, pop corn, peanuts, and a buffet outside on the Patois patio. What can be better than watching the Super Bowl with your toes in the sand and a Red Stripe in your hand!

We will also be arriving on February 2! So excited!